Are you serious ?! 👀

Univers : Mha
Type : 👀 (chaos)
Pronoms : she / her
Storyline : Eijiro and Katsuki are 16 ( in 1-A ) and reader is 13
Tw : blood, mention of safety pin and self-piercing, mention of hospital
Context : Reader wants to give herself a new ear piercing, considering she's done it before, she expect this one to goes well too. But spoiler alert, it really doesn't.
Thanks to : [ Emoboy3000 ] for requesting this !! 💗💗

Was this a good idea ? Heh. I think the blood dripping from your ear is pretty self-explanatory. I mean you've been trying to pierce your ear for 3 hours !, with a safety pin you've found the other day in your room. You were confident though, your last piercing on your left ear, was made by yourself and was super clean and easy.
This time, with your right ear, it seems to not be working, you've tried everything to get a nice hole and put something in it but it's just not working.

So now, there's blood everywhere and you're kinda panicking. You haven't lost gallons of bloods but have surely lost at least a hundred milliliter. And it is making you freak out honestly.

Reader : Shit shit shit shit. This is not cool my dude, this sucks.

You got up from you bedroom floor, took you ear in your hand and went to the bathroom.
You locked yourself in there, not wanting to draw any useless attention.

You were standing, in your particularly cold bathroom, with blood everywhere, on your clothes, arms, face..
You knew you were screwed.

Reader's pov : OH NO. Moms gonna kill me- I won't see my phone for the next decade, and my poor ear will be left in scars.
Oh did I turn out to be so DUMB ?! Urgh.

Knock knock knock

: Reader are you in the bathroom again ?! It's the third time you use it in like 2 hours, is everything okay ??
Reader : yeah don't worry !
: Reader open the door. Now.
Reader : Hum sir i am pooping in here!
: HAH? Stop fuck¡ng lying ! We saw the blood reader. Now open this door before I blow it.

Reader's pov : SHIT, now Katsuki's involved, and Eiji is probably with him. Today is my last day on earth, momma, mom, I love you guys.

Katsuki : READER
Reader : OKAY COMING.
You unlock the door and open it
Reader : geez. Don't need to be so inpatient, it's not like im bleeding to my death or sum.
Eijiro : Oh shit-
Reader I don't wanna scare you but this is not looking good.
Katsuki : NO SHIT ?! Why did you do that in the first place dumbass ?!
Reader : Please stop yelling. Now, I wanted to give myself another piercing, I already have one on my other ear, I wanted to make it even.
But this stupid ear won't let itself get pierced.

They both looked really disappointed and hella concerned.

Reader : Plus I know that I am already dead so..
Katsuki : Alright, enough chitchatting, go sit on the toilet. And no, don't go pee or something, just sit on the damn thing !
Reader : okay okay.
Eijiro : Go get the first aid kit, I'll stay here with reader.

Katsuki didn't answer and left the room.

Reader : I'm so sorry.

Eijiro looked at you and started laughing.
He was laughing so hard that he had to sit down, he was crying.

Eijiro : I'm sorry I'm sorry- HAHAHA-
This so not manly but- girl.
Have you seen yourself ? BAHAHAHA
Reader : Bro I can't tell if you're making fun of me or if you are laughing because you thought about something funny.
Eijiro : No no ! It's just, the way you are so panicked for your poor ear- and YOUR FACE. Bahahaha, I'm so sorry reader.
Reader : Shut up

Katsuki : What are you fucking doing on the floor shitty hair ?!
Eijiro : Haha im sorry- i just thought about how we were at reader's age and joe we were so much worse but didn't care !
Reader : pff that's true.
Katsuki : ok so let's take care of this ear now.

He kneeled down next you, took some cotton in one hand and some disinfectant in the other. He put some on the cotton and started run it on you ear, to sanitize your lob.

Eijiro : You know, I don't mean to be scary or anything but.. If this keeps bleeding like this, you will probably need to go to the hospital

You looked at him, pouting, with teary eyes

Reader : Really ?? But I don't want to !!
Katsuki : Oi ! Stop moving so much. And no, you don't need to go to the hospital right now.
Eijiro : This could use some stitches I think.
Katsuki : SHUT UP, you tryna sound like a doctor or something ?!
Reader : Just stop the bleeding and put on a damn bandage !!
Katsuki : DONT TELL WHAT TO DO
Reader : THEN STOP SCREAMING

A loud sigh was heard from the outside of the bathroom

: Seriously ?! I can't leave you guys alone for 20 minutes, without reader ending up bleeding.
This is not okay.
Reader : Sorry momma !!
The momma : A sorry won't be enough I'm afraid. Now let me see this, I'm the nurse here..

________________________________

I'm so so sorry that such a small story took so long to make !
You can always request a thousand other things if you'd like !!