CHAPTER 3

Louis:

Where am I??

The last thing I remember is......

oh. oh

Harry and his magic wand. 

That was the best 15 seconds of my life, I truly felt like I was ascending into the heavens, and then into space, I swear I felt like I was about to explode.

wait...

I open my eyes and slowly adjust to the light around me. All I see is white light and a big dark shadow on my left. I lift myself up with my elbows and look around. I squint my eyes at the big dark blob and realise it's Harry.

ITS HARRY

YAY

I run over to him with happiness because he is sex master and lets me call him daddy, even my daddy doesn't let me call him daddy....

Anyways.

I sprint over. 

It takes me total of ten minutes to sprint a few meters because im so tiny👉👈

I make it over to Harry and jump on his lap. I instantly start giving my a lap dance and start to bounce on his covered willy 

slay

Harry:

I'm not in the mood

I'm dead?

I have a kid?

Why does she look like that?

I push Louis off of me and look at him. He looks back at me with a confused expression. "What-whats wrong?" He asks 

"Everything, everything is wrong Louis. Don't you get that?" He licks the tip of his finger and points it in the wind like he has an idea. "Nope, I don't." He says whilst he puts his finger back down. Is he being sarcastic?

"Knees."

"What-"

"I said get on your knees."

"No you didn't, you said knees."

I growl loudly like the alpha I am. "Daddy says suck my Thing."

Louis smiles whilst looking around in confusion. "Suck your what?"

"My thing"

"Say it"

"No I'm not saying it"

"Say it, out loud." Louis says playfully 

"Vampire." I say whilst I turn around in frustration.

Louis:

I have never been so confused in my entire life.

"Harry what are you saying?"

"IM A VAMPIRE OK? NOW WHO WANNA SUCK MY WILLAY?"

I point three fingers in the air and shout "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

Harry shoots over to me and sits on a bench that literally was not there 5 minutes ago. He pulls his pants down and his wang flies up. This is the first time I'm getting a good look at his male pussay. I look closely, and see the words 'Gear Stick' tattooed above it. I look up at harry and he gives me a shrug.

I grab a hold of his willy and go ham, in my head im trying to re create the grapefruit scene in girls trip.

5 minutes pass and we are all sexed out.

HARRY:

I get up from having my shaft sucked by an Oompa lumpa 

I start to notice something forming in the corner of my eyes. I nudge Louis with my elbow and get him to look. His eyes widen and suggests we walk towards it.

Louis insists he walks infant of me to protect me. we walk a couple meters and feel something crunch under my feet. I look down and realise I stood on Louis. I peel him off the ground and fluff him up so he's no longer 2d 

We walk further to the mysterious object and realise its an elevator. 

We walk into the elevator because we're already dead, what's the worst that can happen ? Plus Louis Double Dog Dared me.

The Elevator shoots downward and I realise. I'm gonna die, like for real this time, no more willy sucking, not more up the bum which imma really miss. Something goes into my eyes

I squeal in pain as I try to get the painful thing out my eye, it must be an eyeball eating bacteria, I don't wanna loose my eyesight and be like Niall. NIALL.

I miss Niall.

I finally get the sharp object out of my eye and look at it in my hand.

It's Louis.

The elevator finally hits the ground with a thud and when the door opens we're greeted with a 10' tall naked man, who is RED?

"Hello My Horny dawgs how are y'all feeling on this easy breezy day?" He says as he flashes me and Louis a charismatic smile. I barely even notice because all im looking at is his Peter who is LITERALLY TOUCHING THE GROUND.

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah, You two are banned of intercourse with each other."