CHAPTER SIX.

Mia's P.O.V

I smiled as I climbed out of my car . I have never been this happy well not since I found out that Chanel signed me up for fashion week.

It was Friday today so that's another reason to be happy. But the main reason was Mason. He just so unbelievably hot. His beautiful grey eyes and well defined jawline is enough to make any girl crazy . I don't know why I am attracted to him when I have been exposed to many guys before. I guess it is his mysterious persona.

Yesterday he opened up a little when I cried that was embarrassing but he comforted me . He got so angry when he thought that it was my boyfriends clothes maybe he was jealous? Nah, he doesn't even like speaking to me I frowned at that .

" Hey what's with the frown? " asked Vee.

" Nothing I recalled something unpleasant ." I said .

" Um okay what are you doing in the teachers parking " she asked .

" I just parked my car since there is no parking lot for students " I said nonchalantly.

" shut up !" She screamed.

I looked at her quizzically.

She pointed at something behind me . That's my car .

" You have a car? That's your Jeep " she asked incredulously .

" Uhm yeah " I stated simply.

" Wow so your rich, when did you get it ? " she asked .

" About 3 years ago " I said .

" You got a car when you were 15 wow you are so lucky. "

Yeah my first of the many cars I have but she didn't have to know that.

Before I could answer the bell rang signalling us to get to home room.

I hurriedly made my way to class . Once I got in everyone stared . Ag ! Not again .I went to take my seat at the back of the class hoping that the stares would die off soon but no they continued to stare and even turned their heads to look at me . God this is so creepy .

" Quit staring and fuck off will you " a husky voice growled .

I looked up to see that it was Mason . They instantly turned and stopped staring . I sighed . He took his seat next to me .

" Thank you " I said .

I was surprised when he answered, normally he would ignore me .

" They shouldn't be looking at you at all " He stated angrily.

" but with your beauty it's understandable " He added.

I blushed god why was I blushing I have heard that many times but with him it just means more.

I looked at him and it looked with that of shock and regret.

Why?

" Er sorry I didn't mean that. You are not beautiful I mean you are nothing special " and with that he stormed out of the room .

I am not beautiful ? Nothing special. .. those words rang in my mind . I instantly paled. Wow that hurt . Like really hurt . No one has said that to me before. suddenly I felt self conscious.

It was time for lunch and I felt. .. nothing. His words still hurt even though hours have passed. I went to get a salad, I know just yesterday I said I'll never eat a salad but maybe he didn't like me because I don't know because I am fat? You have been eating like a beast Mia

Maybe this time your body actually responded by adding a few pounds .

I sat alone with these people still staring at me .Ag .someone sat down next to me I looked up to see that it Vee with a frown on her face .

" Hey what's wrong? " she asked concerned .

" and don't say nothing " she added on.

I looked around the cafeteria to see that Mason was no where to be found. He probably skipped or something .

Should I tell her? She would probably think that I am stupid .

I decided to tell her.

" It's Mason , he basically said that I am ugly "

She gasped and looked shocked.

" Mason Vancor talked to you ? "

"Uhm yeah I sat next to him in home room and I gave him a ride home yesterday " I said .

She looked even more shocked and after a couple of minutes she regained her composure.

" Dont worry about Mason in fact don't even talk to him again . He is dangerous there is a reason why he is the schools bad boy . And you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen no I am not a lesbian its just hard to miss and I have the whole school to back me up I mean you can tell with their constant staring like gosh your beauty is unbelievable . You can get any guy you want. Mason is a man whore who only fucks college girls anyway ." Vee said.

I was instantly uplifted .

Mason was a man whore ? Ah I wanted him to be different even though I expected that since he is the bad boy and all but I was hoping that not to be true . There was a part of me that wanted to get closer to him even though he did not seem to take a liking in me . But I shouldn't try to get close to anyone, the closer they get the closer they will be to finding out my secret and I shouldn't get to attached. I just need to try and forget about Mason .

" Thank you Vee I feel much better " I said .

" No problem Mia , hey a couple of friends is going to the beach after school want to come ? "

" Yeah thanks I'd love to come " I said .

" Awesome , our parents were going to drop us but now that I know you have a car could you take us instead? " she asked. "

" Of course we can go straight to my house after school and get ready there if you want " I suggested.

" Omg that is perfect " she said enthusiastically.

I laughed and the bell rang , lunch was over .

I headed to class .

I can't wait to spend time with Vee and her friends I hope they like me. This is the first time am going to the beach with normal people and not my model friends on a photo shoot or something and honestly I am so excited. This would get my mind off Mason.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------