CHAPTER THREE.

Mason's P.O.V

There stood a figure I couldn't quite make out what or who it is but god it was so fucking perfect. Maybe I am dreaming or just damn delusional.

Just to make sure I poked some dude that sat in front of me . 3 times and no reply he was in a daze staring at the figure that stood beside Mr.Larry.

"Hey!" I whisper yelled to the guy in front of me .

Finally he snapped out of his daze and turned around to me . His eyes enlarged as he realised that I was calling for him . I didn't talk to anyone beside my best friend Brad and we are not in the same class.

" Do you see that Uhm next to Mr .Larry? " I asked awkwardly I didn't want to seem like some mental case seeing thing that does not exist .

He just nodded and returned to stare at the figure. Just then I noticed that the whole class was staring too.

I looked at the figure again and surprisingly it spoke.

" Hello I am Mia Johnson . I recently moved here ,I look forward to spending my last year with you guys

" the figure said .

Once I stopped looking at how her lips moved as she spoke. I let her information she shared sink in. The ' figure ' is a human , well a girl to be exact . Scratch that she looks like a god . She has light brown hair that looks almost blonde with the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen . Her lips looks perfect and the perfect shade of pink. She has flawless skin and have no signs of makeup. She is skinny but she has a ass and she's tall. She has perfect hair the perfect face and the perfect body. God she is perfect.

' Mia ' is perfect.

Normally I would be confident about getting any girl and belive me I could. But right now I don't think I could get her let alone talk to her . She's just out of my league as much as I hated to admit that.

She just looked unapproachable. I don't know why she just looked so much more superior than the rest of us.

Shit! She is walking towards me . I am staring at her god her perfection is coming towards me .

What do I do?

What do I do? !

Act normal. I said to myself.

She looked at me for a few seconds and took a seat next to me.

Her scent was now radiating from her body . And God it was intoxicating. The sweet vanilla and apple smell mixed together was refreshing .

I stared .

And stared .

And stared.

God I am a creep.

She looked over to me and I quickly turned away.

When she turned to look at the front I stared again.

She turned quickly and said :" Is something wrong? "

It was now only that I noticed that she was British. And her accent is such a turn on. Why would a girl from London move to this small old town ?

She looked at me expectantly .

I continued to stare. I didn't know what to say.

And thank god I was saved by the bell.

I got up and rushed out the door .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a picture of Francisco lachowski as Mason in the media bar.