CHAPTER TWO.

Mia's P.O.V

New country . School . New start.

I smiled I am so happy for this fresh start.

I am now at my school Rosemed High the last time I attended high school was three years ago.Why ? Because I had a career during those three years that I am supposed to be spending at school . Now that I am established I decided to take a break and complete my schooling.

I am in my 12th year which is my last year and then hopefully I am am off to university . No, I am not in my twenties I am 18 years old which is the official age that is considered to be normal for my grade . They put me straight to my last year of high school because of my amazing IQ which I am grateful for.

I am not your average high school student though that is in the looks perspective . I am beautiful almost perfect and no I am not vain or conceited that is just what many people told me and I believe it because I see it too and with that being said you can conclude that I am not lacking anything in the self esteem department .

I have the perfect shade of blonde hair it is now however light brown because I dyed it just yesterday as I don't want anyone to recognise me here why? Because I am a famous English model . Yeah that is why I moved here to the small town of Rosemed that's in a country that is separated from the rest of the world from England. No one knows that I am here though by " No one " I mean the paparazzi and stuff I just want to complete my education without much attention. I just hope they don't recognise me .

Back to describing me : I have the perfect shade of blonde hair , I have dark brown thick / full perfectly shaped eyebrows it is kinda weird with my hair being light and all but I have been told that it suits me and it is what makes me look different , I have full long eyelashes that every girl dreams of, I have bright sapphire coloured eyes , I have a straight sharp nose , beautifully sculpted pink rosebud lips and flawless pale but not too pale skin .I am tall and skinny which is expected since I am a model. And no I don't eat salads anything but.

I took a deep breath and knocked on what seems to be my classroom door.

3 minutes passed and still no answer so I decided to go inside.

Flipping hell ! It is so loud in here . Everyone is chatting and laughing. Notes and jets are being thrown around and the teacher is what! Sleeping?

This is definitely a different atmosphere that I am not familiar with.

On the bight side Mia they don't seem to notice you.

Whoop whoop.

Haha .

I poked the teacher about ten times and then he only woke up from his ' beauty sleep '.

He put on his glasses and fixed his salt and pepper hair . Then he looked at me and just

Stared.

Okay it's been about two minutes of him staring at me I decided to break this rather creepy encounter.

" Hi I am Mia . The new student ." I said

He cleared his throat and finally spoke.

" Hi Mia I am Mr.Larry and will be your home room teacher for this year. "

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at him.

With that he got up from his seat and stood before the class and cleared his throat again but this time it was 5 times with each clearing getting louder before the class actually went silent .

----

----

No I mean like really quiet. The silence is deafening.

Oh no they are all staring at me.

Don't tell me that they recognise me . Please no.

I want to blend in but I guess I don't. I am the complete opposite of my fellow classmates . Most of them are olive or tanned skinned which is quite awesome I always wanted tanned skin . They have either dark brown , Hazel or grey eyes and have really dark hair .

They are still staring at me and I am waiting for Mr.Larry to introduce me so that I can sway away from literally being the centre of attention . I looked at him expectantly only to find that he is again staring at me just like the rest of my classmates.

Ag.

So i took it upon myself to introduce me.

" Hello everyone I am Mia Johnson , I recently moved here and I am looking forward to spending my last year with you guys ." I announced and smiled sweetly at them .

" You have a accent ." A bit of a sluty looking girl said by that I mean that her shirt is 3 times buttoned down which let's just say doesn't leave much to any guys imagination has she no self respect? and her makeup looks like her face has been used as a colouring book.

" Yeah wow what an excellent observation. " I said sarcastically.

And to my surprise the class laughed. What? That wasn't even funny .

She ignored my comment and asked

" So are you from London ?"

" Yeah England, to be exact ." I replied..

She squealed.

" Oh my gosh we are totally going to be bbf 's"

Hell no.

" Mia you can sit at the back there is an empty seat " Mr.larry finally spoke.

I made me way to the back and I can still feel there stares piercing into my back but I can feel someone staring at me from the front. Thats weird. I looked up and...

Holy fucking shit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara Delevingne Mia ; picture in the media bar.