Derailmened Tatics

A/N hmm, sounds like troubled Spade might have got to deep on this one... let's read on.

The train pulled into the station as Nathaniel was grabbing his sack to fling over his back.

He sneeks over to an open car so he can avoid being seen, he needed cover so he dressed blended in with the lower class, as he bords he finds a seat in the back row.

Nathaniel sits down and begins to check his phone for updates on any news, he opens the sack to grab a laptop, he logs in to find the case notes open from when he last worked on his computer.

Just then the intercom switched on to tell the passengers news,"ladies, and gentlemen, are embankment towards Sek west am track in Wyoming is delayed do to access stops in Norfolk, and Polk, and Wayne, thank you and have a safe night."

As this was said the train begin moving, we were minutes past the station before the lights to all the train cars went dark, like an emp hit the train.

The train did a dead stop witch caused a derailment, people were worried not as much scared, Nathaniel gets up from his seat to investigate but not before opening a door to the car ahead, he heard to men arguing about something.

Nathaniel witch then stood by an adjacent seat, over looked but what happened next was the most intense thing that could shock a man, three gun shots from a suppressed pistol  was heard

Screems from people are heard, Nathaniel walked silently tord the commotion, but before getting a good glimpse of the man he booked it throw an emergency door.

Nathaniel checks the scene, he feels the guys neck and sees something strange, a micro insertion hole, but he thought nothing of it he knew he could inquire about it later on, he then moves to check the rest of the body, 3 gun shot wonds were found in different spots, 1 gsw in the chest 2 in the upper collar bone, he looks around for more clues.

"Well that's interesting, a email on his computer, looks of to be sent by an anonymous user, looks to be of importance."

Nathaniel glances at the email witch read,

Congratulations on your brand new vehicle, we will be in touch on how to claim the winning.

"Could this be related to something big, I know something about this attack was not right."

People are back in there seats, alone in the dark crying children and among other adults, Nathaniel grabs the computer, the guys wallet, and found an emergency door open.

He jumped out and ran back the way the train was headed from, he looked back and said,"this attack was nothing but deliberate, and unjustified an many ways then one."
###
END

A/N This is a short chapter, it is important to the ark so hope you love it.