Chapter 15 ep 8: No one's making out

Everyone was busy looking for good clothes to wear at the wedding that's gonna happen in a hour.

Five helped Y/n picked up a dress to wear as they we're the best man and maid of honor, they have to look their best.

Y/n ended up picking a black dress with a white sleeves and a white sneakers. She also grabbed a bowtie for Five.

"Just change the tie, c'mon." Y/n said.

"Why though?" Five asked, as he flopped down to the bed.

"Because darling love, Luther said the dress code is a creative black bow tie." Y/n replied as she plucked flowers and continued making Sloane's bouquet. Sloane didn't ask her to make one, but the girl insisted.

"Mhmmm.." Five hummed in response, Y/n turned around and looked at him and at the clock.

"Your late for your bachelors party," Y/n said in a singsong voice.

Five groaned as he sat up. "Do I really have to?"

"Yes and be happy your ass is invited, so go and be the best man you could ever be." Y/n turned around at looked at him. She walked towards her boyfriend and extended her arm out for the boy. Five sighed and took it.

Y/n dropped his hand, she put her arms on his shoulder and Five put his on her waist.
The two looked at each other lovingly and Y/n cupped his cheeks.

"I love you," She said.

Five looked down and smiled. "I love you more." He replied.

Y/n giggled and brought his face close to connect their lips. Five did not hesitate to kiss back, as Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen kiss and Five pulled her closer by the waist. The two smiled in the kiss, feeling nothing but happiness as butterflies filled their stomach.

Y/n has never been in a relationship, and this is her first time. She was happy now that she knew what it felt like, the kisses, compliments, the non-stop I love you's, the everything in a relationship.

The passionate kiss, turned heated a bit quickly. (But we're not complaining 🤫)

Five walked backwards and Y/n felt her back hit the wall, Five took this as a chance to deepen the kiss more, if that is even possible. Y/n felt Five's tounge grazed her upper lips asking for entrance, which Y/n granted ever so quickly.

Five pulled away from the kiss, he kissed
Y/n's cheeks, then to her ear all the way down to her neck, desperately trying to find the girl's sweet spot. With Y/n's powers, she closed the door to grant them a tad bit of privacy and also to make sure that Klaus or Ben wouldn't see them. (Or they'd be dead from Klaus constant teasing, and Ben's tentacles)

Seconds later, Y/n let out a breathy moan and Five smirked against her neck, as he continued to suck on the spot. Five pulled away from her neck back to her lips, as he kissed her again.

After a few minutes, Y/n pulled away. "As much as I love where this is going, I have a bouquet of flowers to finish and you have a party to attend."

Five groaned and whined, "Why...." He said.

"So your hormones are actually raging," Y/n teased. Five gave her a playful glare but he smirked upon seeing a dark mark on the girls neck. He touched it ever so lightly, and Y/n smiled.

"You like your art?" Y/n asked.

Five just loooked at her and nodded with a smile. Y/n chuckled and fixed his disheveled looking self. They heard a knock on the door and Y/n opened it with her powers.

"Mi hermano?" They heard Klaus voice, and the two giggled.

"He's here Klaus," Y/n answered. Klaus peeked his head and saw the couple sitting on the table.

"Oh, did I bother a moment?" The druggie asked.

"No, we were just talking." Y/n smiled at him.

"Okay, Five c'mon will be late for the party, Klaus said with excitement on his voice.

"Yeah, go, you two will be late." Y/n pushed Five and urged him to go.

Five looked at her and Y/n shaked her head and pecked him on the lips. "Now go," She whispered. "I love you." She added.

"Mmm. Love you too," He whispered and went to Klaus about to say something again, but Klaus just dragged him before he could say anything.

Y/n just giggled when she heard Five scolding Klaus in the hallway. She finished Sloane's flowers and went to her room to handed it to her.

She saw Ben and Sloane talking, she knocked on the door.

"Oh there goes another, sister about to be an umbrella." Ben said sarcastically.

Y/n ignored him and rolled her eyes. She smiled at Sloane as she handed her the flowers.

"Your flowers, soon to be an umbrella in-law," Y/n teased, Sloane playfully rolled her eyes and accepted the flowers.

"Thank you." Sloane said.

"Your welcome, my dear sister. Sorry, as much as I like to help you, handling Ben's anger issues, I have to go back to finish some things," Y/n said. "Oh and Ben, If your so bothered by the umbrellas and their bachelor party, join them. Luther said you can."

With that Y/n left and went back to finishing their clothes, well mostly her clothes. She also found some make-up she can use to add a tiny biy shimmer on her face and she picked out a heart hair clip, which she bought a few days ago when she was with Five at the tailor shop.

A/n: Just to be clear, I'm not gonna make smut. When I did the making out, I was cursing and I was lost for words while writing. It's not even good, but it's the best that I can do. Sorry..

If you guys want smut, go look for Physical, it's a Five Hargreeves fanfic. Okay bye...

And I might not be updating this week because classes are about to start, so maybe it will be weekends, but I might update weekdays sometimes.

Thank you also for 5k reads and 143 votes, I'm not sure anymore how many votes I got, but still Thank you and I love you all❤️