Chapter 1

There was a time when two lovers crossed time and found there way into each other's life. How to lovers fell in love and the journey of there lives and how it came to be for them. A true love story on how two people fell in love with each other.

—————————————————————————-
Aleah was born in the fall, the time where leaves fell on the ground in the mid October. She was granted life and given the chance to experience her life. When Aleah was born, she was a very crazy baby that nobody wanted to deal with. She grew up with the fact that she was a child and she thought life was just gonna be easy. Until she started preschool, and developed a problem where she would scream and cry at the fact her mother was leaving her in school
all by herself when she knew nobody there.

Aleah would cry and scream to be taken home and her mother would have to drag her back in after she kept trying to run out. She became close with a teacher that was like a mother figure to her, and she stuck to her like glue. When people would try talking to Aleah, all she was, was silent, and whenever she spoke one word, kids would be shocked and say "Woah you talked" to her. She wasn't sure why people kept saying that, but it brought out the worst in her, she feared so much with talking at such a young age.

Aleahs mother took her to a therapist in the time of kindergarten, where she got bullied most of the time, by these two boys who would pick on her, pinch her, and tease her, and make fun of her. In therapy they diagnosed her with selective mutism, which was fear of speaking and she carried a stuffed animal with her the whole time. Unfortunately she had to repeat kindergarten, and she was bullied again, only this time by girls, who thought it was funny to make fun of her, and lock her in the bathroom and not let her out. One of the girls even took a pencil and stabbed it in her knee, well it didn't go through her skin and bleed but they still stuck it in and it hurt.

Aleah grew up with social anxiety and anxiety, and went through so much trauma and struggles at a young age, but one day she was greeted with a person who she met along the ways and thought of it as nothing, they became best friends, and she grew to have a crush on him a few months later on, after she saw him in that house; on the door steps. Who would've known, that would be the case.

——————————————————————————
Mason was born at the mid-end of May in the Summer, which meant heat and sun, but fun times to spend and go places and be able to do all kinds of activities. He to was also granted life and the opportunity to live. He was normal, but he grew up knowing nothing of the sorts. When he was at the age of 3 his father left him, but he didn't know that until he grew up at the age of 15. He thought the dad he had now was his real dad his whole life, but it wasn't. His real father, left him, but passed away without him not knowing. His parents were liars. He knew that, and he hated them, but always got in trouble for being himself.

He to was bullied at the time, being shoved into walls and lockers, getting made fun of, called names just for the way he looked, and he went through a deep depression for that, but he was always so outgoing and a proud person. No matter what, he had always tried his best. He did whatever he could to do what he was supposed to do, and never did he follow what he wanted, he always did what so many people wanted him to do.

In the time, he fell in love with a girl he saw by the gate fence, right outside the doorsteps he stood at. Being friends with her felt good, until he developed feelings for her, but he'd never admit it to her. Maybe one day, he'd say he wanted her to be his.

- Mason and Aleah