Chapter 2

The day we met again and the time we spent in months.
——————————————————————-

At a young age, I remember going with this boy everywhere, but I stopped seeing him at a young age, I forgot who he was, what his name was, but when my mother announced I'd be seeing him more often, at first I thought who are these kids? I don't know them. When I was in the car, I arrived at my Grandmas, and I stepped out the car walking into the gate, when a boy came out.

Oh. More people came out, but the boy was the most interesting to see. I don't remember this boy. I was barely 10 at the time. "Mason say hi". His name is Mason? That's a nice name.

——————————————————————

It's been about four years since I met Mason again, and it was good, the same year I met him, again I had instantly fallen in love with him in the months that we spent. After four years, I would get so many other people, I had gotten my first boyfriend at the time, but nothing to serious, it was just elementary, which meant nothing, nor does it count to me in my opinion, but Mason, I've always liked him, even in my own relationship I still liked him. My stomach would only knot constantly, and then turn multiple times.

Four years later, me and Mason still hangout, but lockdown came, and that day I was on the phone FaceTiming Mason, when I asked him "Out of all the people who would you like to date, from the people you know." And he replied "You" and it was silent. I asked him if he was serious and he said yes. I didn't know how to feel, of course I was happy, but how should I react to that. I was happy.

That same day, we admitted to each other what we'd like to do, and how to experiment, even though I was still in a relationship. We only wanted to test it out to see if we'd like this type of stuff. It was just sex. It was only to experiment to anyways, at least that's what it was at first. Until the day came.

Mason slept over at my house, we stayed in the living room, on the floor on my carpet. We were watching a tv show, when I decided to turn off the kitchen light and the Tv. We just sat there in the darkness. Nothing to say, but silence, the Ac was off, so I went to turn it on. I came back to him and we sat there in the darkness, I asked him "Now what?" And he just sat there. I sat in front of him and took this as a chance to make the first move. I was shaking, but still, I made my way towards him and kissed him.

My actual first kiss, and I liked it. I pulled away and we just sat there after, but then he took the hint, and we laid on the ground and he began slowly putting his hands in my Pj pants, into my underwear, at first he didn't know what he was doing, but he asked and I told him, and he moved lower. I put my hands in his, and started to feel it. I didn't know what to think at the time, so I just did what was normal to me. I just let all of it happen, and he put his finger inside of me, which felt like nothing to me, but I let it go.

What I didn't expect was when he decided to go under the blanket and make the first move and take my underwear off and then put his head between my thighs and lick it. It was just, not expected, it wasn't even bad, it was actually really good and it felt good. I let him put his tongue on it and do what he wanted.  After, I went down to him and I put my mouth on it, and did what I didn't know I could do, but he liked it. Then we got to the real part, at first he didn't know what he was doing, but he figured it out. I did laugh at him struggling, but it's good to have a laugh, and I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. I didn't feel anything. After we just sat there, and cuddled.

After that, I broke up with my boyfriend for him.
—————————————————————————-

The second time, he tried to put me on top, but in all honesty, I was to uncomfortable and insecure at the time, because I felt I wasn't going to be good enough.  I kept shaking my head no, and he kept saying yes. No matter how many times I tried to get off he wouldn't let me, but I did. We just did it, I ended up on top of him. We had a scare that he almost cummed inside of me, but he promised me, that he'd protect me, and take care of me and the baby if I was pregnant, but I cried.

Most of the time, we just touched each other and that's it. But then I tried to get on top of him, and he asked me what I was doing. I gave him multiple hints, and he finally let me. Then again, another scare but nothing happened. It was good thing though, but he still promised again to take care of me, and everything, and he would tuck my hair behind my ear, and play with my hair. I loved him for that.
——————————————————————————-

We went on vacation in June, it was the 15th that day. Our last day there at the vacation site in the lake, but there was a girl there. I didn't like her, I don't know why. It's just jealousy. Then something happened where it had to be him and her together in the lake. I just thought why her? I would cry, and his dad told me, "Don't worry we'll all leave together" cause he thought I was crying over something else, but I was crying over him.

That same day in the car, I cried, and I was texting him, I told him how I felt. We talked about dating, it happened quick, but something happened.

The next day on the 16th I asked him about it and he didn't even know, and he said Yes. He asked me to be his girlfriend the day before, but he didn't think it was real so when I asked him the next day, he said yes, so we decided June 15th would be our official day.

-Mason and Aleah