Chapter 4

Mason and Aleahs relationship wasn't perfect at all, but aren't all relationships not perfect. They all have problems, just like them. Mason and Aleah went through a lot to keep there relationship a secret, because they knew it was forbidden to love each other, and whenever someone found out more, they were in deeper trouble. They were told to stop; and to not love each other, that they couldn't be together over and over. Did they listen? No, because they love each other to much to leave each other. They couldn't do it.

Mason and Aleah went through all the stages of having troubles when it came to other girls and guys. One of them cried each time and whined, and would turn into a whole argument. Every time Aleah found out about Mason following another girl, a inappropriate video found, liking another girls videos and pictures, messaging a girl, even if it wasn't anything to do with flirt texting, she still didn't like that he did that. She also knew that when it came to his friends he wanted to look cool, and not lame so he could never say no to them, and constantly did whatever they want, and he would ditch her for them to.

There was a time when a video got sent to Aleah, of a girl on social media, got sent to her, from MASONS ACCOUNT, right before she saw him two minutes before dinner. He denied it was him and that it was a glitch but she was still upset about it, how in the world could that possibly be a glitch. His friends always sent him videos of girls and pictures, and he would delete them, even though she loves him and she has trust for him. Mason did hurt her a lot multiple times with situations like this, so she didn't know if she were to believe him or not, if he was lying.

Mason knows he has Aleah in the palm of his hand. He can lie to her, and she' wouldn't believe him, but eventually she would forgive him. Yet she would never forget, he knew that, but she constantly brought things up from the past, but could you blame her, she was still hurt after all from everything he would do to her. He changed a lot, in the time, and she couldn't forget that, because she went through a lot of pain because of him, and constant heartbreak. She knew he fell out of love with her even if he denied it constantly.

How did she know? Well, she's done the same thing; but treated him badly to; but she still loves him a lot. Then there was a time where she found a picture of a girl on his Snapchat memories, and she was followed on both tik tok accounts; Snapchat and Instagram . Apparently she took his phone and asked for his birthday, for the passcode, but Aleah wasn't having it. The second time, she was followed on Instagram, he claimed she took his phone again, but constantly switched up the story; when it was in summer school. He lied and lied, even though she blocked him. He claimed to have a reputation now, so he couldn't do anything about it.

Aleah only wondered, if her feelings meant nothing to him, even though he said they did, yet his actions showed otherwise for how he was talking to her and acting. Her heartbroke each minute and time it happened, and she cried and cried everyday, her heart hurt, it was painful. This wasn't the same man she fell in love with; or loved her that way. He wasn't the boy that she knew, this was a different him, that's how she knew she lost him and how he was different from now.

It's really painful for when someone you love, changes and you know nothing about them anymore, and they keep everything a secret. It's hard when everything is moving so fast and your trying to deal with it all at once, and keep them in place cause you don't want them to leave you. So for Aleah, she tried everything to keep him for herself, for him to love her. No matter what she did or tried, she changed herself for him and it wouldn't work, he just wouldn't come back to her.

She could only feel that she was not enough, and unloved. She was nothing. She thought, that's all she'd ever be.

-Mason and Aleah-