•HOUSE ARREST•

It was a few days after Elliana had snook out and she was on house arrest.That morning she was woken up by her uncle Finn crawling onto her bed then jumping on her.

Elliana groaned and mumbled "what do you want I'm tired,"
"Aunt pol said to come down knobhead!"

Elliana pulled the sheets over her head and Finn ran out the room the next thing you know loud footsteps sounded the silence. "Elliana Shelby get up now,"
It was her dad.

In two swift moments he pulled the covers off of her head and threw her over his shoulder.

Carring her downstairs, when he got downstairs the placed her in a chair and aunt pol shoved a plate of food in front of her.

Everyone that now lives in this household (Tommy,pol,Finn,
Arthur,John and elliana)
Were sat at the table no one spoke until Tommy said "Elliana today your not going to do anything stupid ,your going to sit with me in my office and read,"

Read.The word Elliana hated.Finn looked like someone gave him a million quid. "Tommy can Elliana read to me if I sit in your office,"
Tommy agreed and Elliana gently banged her head on the table.

After breakfast Elliana ran upstairs with Finn following."what would you like to read Finn?" Elliana questioned it took a while for Finn to think of Alice in wonderland.

After grabbing Alice in wonderland she held Finns hand and dragged him through the house.

When they got to Tommy's office she didn't knock but just entered.
"Go back outside that door and knock"he said calmly

After going back outside and knocking he told them to sit in the armchair in the corner of the room. As she sat on the chair Finn looked at her with puppy eyes "what!"he still continues "what do you want,"

He lifted his arms up showing it wanted to be picked up. "Your 4 come on," Tommy grunted telling her that she had to. "Fine,"

She read the book in her head while both her dad and Finn were staring at her when she looked up she said what. "You've got the courage to disobey me and go by the cut but you haven't got the courage to read in front of two people,"Tommy confusingly said

Finn shuffled around a bit on her lap when she read the book she said "dad can I go see the horses?"
Tommy thought about it before saying "if you don't come back by 8 o'clock sharp I'll have people looking after you,"

——————————————————

Word search:436 words

I really liked writing this I hope you like it comment to me if you'd like to if you've got any ideas of questions please say bye ✌🏼
-Mia 🤪