•THE SHELBY GENES•

It was a Saturday morning when Elliana woke up to rocks getting thrown at her window. As she jumped out of bed she had remembered the previous day she had agreed with her friends she would hang out.

Ellianas dad didn't like her going out late or early but today she was eager to get out of the house and she had no idea why. After getting ready she careful and quickly climbed out of her window.

As soon as she got to the bottom they had ran away from the Shelby household making sure they didn't get caught. Elliana wasn't aloud by the cut but she went there anyway.

A few hours later they heard footsteps in the distance but Elliana didn't hear them fast enough to run. It was her uncle Arthur "ELLIANA SHELBY GET HERE NOW!"Arthur roared taking her wrist and barging through the damp streets of small Heath

"Uncle Arthur are you gonna tell dad,"
"Tell him,he already knows, everyone knows!"

When they got back to the shared Shelby house Tommy was walking back and forth in the kitchen cursing under his breath when he saw her enter the room he took 3 strides over to Elliana and pointed his finger in her face

"ELLIANA SHELBY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

But she didn't answer all she did was look to the ground and rub her arm in regret.

"If you won't tell him I will!"he paused before starting again and saying "she was at the cut!"

"I've told you not to go there without me,what if you fall in and drowned!"Tommy said furious

Elliana made one mistake by laughing,that was Tommy's last straw "Arthur are you wearing a belt mate?"He questioned

"If so can I lend it,"
Arthur unbuckled his belt before passing it to his brother "take your coat off now and get your mischievous ass right here!"

She took her coat off and let it fall off onto the floor "I doesn't belong there pick it up and put it away,"

After putting her coat away she had the thought of making a runner for it so that's what she did,she ran up the stairs into her room and locked the door.

She hid underneath the bed and held her breath her dad had burst through the door she should have known he had a key.

Elliana was worried for her actual life at the moment.when her dad was at one side of the bed she crawled out of the other.little did she know her uncle Arthur was there.

Before she had even realised he was there he picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

She squealed and said "ok ok instead of spanking me with a fucking belt at least put a bar of soap in my mouth." Tommy knew either way she'd be punished so he agreed but clipped her around the ear for swearing.

——————————————————

Word count:497 words

I hope you like this first chapter!if you like John go look at my other fanfic.
-Mia