|×𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑇𝑌×|

i·den·ti·ty

i·den·ti·ty

/ˌīˈden(t)ədē/

==================================

"Mr Keaya! Please let me do this mission, I promise I'm capable!!" Amber insisted.

"I do not doubt that Amber, but I can comeplete this task perfectly fine on my own." Keaya smiled as he turned her down.

"Alright..." Amber pouted.

Disappointed due to how Keaya wouldn't allow her to join him, she decided to go out on her own little adventure and explore to fufill her boredom. It was quite early in the morning and a warm breeze rushed passed Amber, causing her hair to dance the wind.

Amber thought that heading towards a cliff would be a good idea so she can glide down and view the scenery. She began walking down a trail, the woods surrounding her, and Mondstadt becoming farther and farter away in the distance. Not that long after though, she heard a noise which cause to stop in her tracks.

"Almost.. there.." A voice let out from Ambers right.

She turned in the direction to catch a glimpse of someone walking at an extremly slow pace, most likely tired...

Then all of a sudden they just... fell.

"What the?! Are you okay?" Amber stopped looking at them at a distance and now began to quickly aproach them.

"Hello? Can you still hear me?" Amber questioned as she was now kneeling before the one who had just met with the floor.

'Oh no it seems thaf they've passed out...' Amber panicked, quickly thinking of what is best to do in this situation.

×+×

'Where am I?' You thought while your eyelids fluttered open.

Your body felt warm due to how you were embraced in a tight hug as you layed on a bed. You felt a warm breath glide across your face, and a leg in-between yours. You traveled your gaze up at the body currently surrounding you, only to be met with the eyes of... Dottore?

Your reaction was to quickly squirm away, or snap back at him, but you couldn't. You were on your way to Mondstadt just moments ago, how is it that you've ended up here?

"My apologies my love, have I disrupted your slumber?" Dottore questioned while snaking his hand around your waist and another to your cheek.

"It's alright, it was time I got up." You explained, which caught you by suprise.

YOU couldn't move nor speak. How was it that your body was talking on it's own?? You had so many questions, had Dottore captured you while you were asleep and done something to cause this?

Before you could think any more, you vision began to wither away like dust.

'Whats going on??? Why cant I-" You were suddenly cut off by your eyes opening once again.