Chapter 1

Chapter 1: "He Yuan, I can't wait to kill you..."

The violent storm smashed the flowers, trees and trees, and the lightning was like a snake swimming in the thick clouds, and it exploded suddenly, which was earth-shattering and terrifying.

In the uninhabited barren mountains and jungles, a figure fled in a hurry, fell and got up again, scratching his elbows and knees, and with a 'bang', thunder and lightning exploded, illuminating the earth and this figure.

But seeing the thin body wearing ill-fitting shirts and shorts, naked-|exposed places covered with blood, bruises and hickeys, and pale as paper, he could faint at any time, but it is surprising that he never stopped.

He do not know where the courage to support him through the jungle, running all the way down from the top of the mountain to the foot of the mountain, rolled down the road, fell on the ground for a long time, struggled to continue forward, without looking back.

With a pale face and a terrified expression, it seemed as if a perpetrator was chasing him behind him—

In fact, someone was actually chasing him.

That man was his legal husband.

"Cough, cough..." He Yuan accidentally took a mouthful of rainwater and choked on it. He coughed so hard that he woke up from forced estrus for days and nights.

He haven't eaten a bite of food, I'm hungry and thirsty, I don't care whether the rainwater is dirty or not, I just grab the rainwater and drink it.

After temporarily quenching his thirst, the exhaustion of his body instantly overwhelmed him, and his legs were so painful as if they were filled with lead.

He Yuan slowly squatted down, hugged his knees, and looked back at Shi Lu, his eyes were cold, his fear was hidden deep in his heart, and he waited for a while, the wind and rain eased, and there was no movement in the darkness ahead.

He Yuan's tense nerves slowly loosened, thinking that maybe no one noticed that he ran away, and even if he ran away, no one would care. Fu Sheng's destined O appeared, and he forged pheromone to deceive Fu Sheng. When it was exposed, it was absolutely impossible for Fu Sheng to look back for him.

Fu Sheng has always been proud. Although he was influenced by pheromones in the years of marriage, he had to like him, but he really couldn't stand his mediocrity. After knowing the truth that he was deceived by pheromone, he was furious. The whole Fu family, including him The adjutants around him were frightened, not to mention He Yuan, the culprit.

He Yuan calmly analyzed the possibility of Fu Sheng letting him go, and recalled what he had done in the past few years.

Fu Sheng is an S-level Alpha, He Yuan is a beta, if the social class is a pyramid, there is no doubt that Alpha and Omega live at the top. Their physical and intellectual appearances are approaching perfection in all directions. The higher the prime match, the more attractive each other is, and they can be called soul mates.

There are also class distinctions in the alpha world, such as ordinary alpha and S-level alpha.

The more powerful the S-class alpha is, the rarer it is. Generally speaking, the higher the social status, the object to be combined with must be a very good Omega.

Fu Sheng is such an alpha, but he married a beta six years ago, which shattered the attention of everyone in the circle.

But the reason why he married a beta was because of the pheromones that fit each other. Unfortunately, the pheromone was forged by He Yuan. He used the forged pheromone to deceive Fu Sheng, his love and his marriage, until Fu Sheng half a year ago. When he meets O who is 100% compatible with him, the deception is exposed and the truth is revealed.