Final Chapter

Final Chapter (Part 3)

At about 7 o'clock in the evening, Fu Sheng and He Yuan took their two children back to the Fu family's old house for dinner. Father Fu, Grandma Fu, and Fu Sheng's parents would all be present. To He Yuan's surprise, sisters Fu Jiaqi and Fu Jiajing were also there.

After dinner, Mr. Fu asked Father Fu and Fu Sheng to go to the study to discuss the arrangements for remarriage. He Yuan wanted to get a certificate and it would be over, but the Fu family obviously did not agree. Say it publicly in the circle to show the Fu family's attitude.

He Xiaoer accompanied Grandma Fu and Mother Fu to talk, while Fu Xiaosi, who was two years old, was taken into the study by Fu Sheng. She couldn't understand anything anyway, and the old man loved his great-grandson. No matter what Fu Sheng suggested, the old man would not dare to say anything. Fire up.

He Yuan swiped his phone by the windowsill to check the homework of the group of bastards in the school. After all, he had more than one class and nearly 100 students' homework. It was not only troublesome but also easy to get angry.

The more he checked, the gloomier He Yuan's expression became. If the students were here, he would probably be able to speak to the students in a gentle tone.

Suddenly, a cup of herbal tea was placed in front of him. He Yuan raised his head and saw that it was Fu Jiajing, and couldn't help frowning.

Seeing this, Fu Jiajing was so frightened that she backed away, "Grandma asked me to bring it over, she said that you ate less for dinner just now and covered your face, guessing that you were angry and your mouth was full of bubbles, so she went to make herbal tea and let me bring it to you. "

He Yuan looked back at Grandma Fu in the small living room, she turned her head quickly and played with He Xiaoer.

Grandma Fu didn't like He Yuan very much before, but since Fu Sheng recognized He Yuan and refused to mark Omega, she has accepted her fate. After successfully completing the withdrawal experiment, there is no longer a hidden danger of pheromone disorder, and the worries in Grandma Fu's heart are completely resolved, and she slowly puts down her grudge against He Yuan.

In the past two years, I have sent something from time to time to express my concern, and it also means to express my apology for what I did wrong.

Grandma Fu is like this, and so is Mother Fu.

He Yuan has a cold personality and has always had no affection for the people in the military compound. He was reluctant to get close to the Fu family before, but after that, he did whatever he wanted.

But the female elders of the Fu family expressed their apologies to He Yuan in their awkward way, and offered a friendly hand.

He Yuan will respond politely to this, but he will not take the initiative to get close. He can't develop a good feeling, and he doesn't know how to get along. Ji Baishu is one of his relatives, and Ji Baishu is not much different in age from him, and neither of them has the same age. There are no parents and no elders who are particularly old, so that he is not good at dealing with real elders at all.

On the other hand, He Xiaoer and Fu Xiaosi get along well with Fu's elders.

He Yuan was silent for a moment, picked up the herbal tea and drank it in one breath, surprised that the taste was sweet, not bitter as he thought.

Fu Jiajing muttered, "Auntie scooped a spoonful of homemade syrup, and she said you can't stand the pain. And syrup is good for your throat. You're doing something that hurts your throat, so just drink this syrup."

He Yuan was a little surprised: "How did she know?"

Fu Jiajing: "When a mother starts caring about her children, she will know all the little habits."