Chapter 12

Chapter 12: He Yuan said that if he didn't want me, he didn't want me anymore...

Surveillance is everywhere in the small villa, the night is like ink, the shadows of the trees are frantic, the wind and rain are violent, and the thick clouds suddenly burst with purple-blue lightning, like a snake that has been robbed, and the earth is earth-shattering.

Torrential downpour.

There were only two guards in the guard room investigating and monitoring, and the side of the main building was brightly lit, becoming the only source of light in the deep mountains.

One of the guards looked at the bad weather outside and said, "Can you get it back?"

The other didn't lift his head: "Forty or more veterans and three police dogs are dispatched, do you think they can escape?"

"Not necessarily." The guard said: "There are surveillance cameras everywhere in the small villa, especially in the main building. Mr. He still ran away."

"That's right." The older guard who kept his head down looked up at the weather outside and said, "It is the easiest and hardest to escape in a rainstorm. If Mr. Fu didn't turn around and come back, he should have run away."

Their guard room is farthest from the main building, and they know that there is a beta locked there, who is said to be Mr. Fu's legally recognized partner.

Beta was locked up for more than two months, watched by surveillance, police dogs were kept nearby, and veterans were hired to patrol and guard, but the result was that beta found an opportunity to escape.

When he found out that Beta was missing at first, Mr. Fu took someone out to chase him. He was about to go to the city, and the rain poured down at night and suddenly returned. After rechecking all the monitoring and the small villa, he realized that Beta was still hiding inside, until the lightning and thunder, and everyone left. , then staggered away.

The younger guard remembered Mr. Fu who suddenly appeared in the surveillance an hour ago. There was still gauze on his forehead, and blood was looming, but his face was ashen, and his body was covered with a strong rust-smelling pheromone. He stared coldly at the surveillance video. , When I saw the beta fleeing into the wind and rain, the solidified pheromones rolled and surged in an instant, and then they went out. There were searchlights and the roar of wolf dogs everywhere.

The guard wanted to speak again, but suddenly heard wolf dogs and people barking outside. He couldn't help but ran to the window and looked out, only to see Fu Sheng with a cold face, clutching Beta's wrist, and behind him was a sculptural villa guard. .

The strong wind blew the paulownia to the left and right, and the torrential rain was the size of a soybean, and it crashed down. Beta, who was surrounded by A, was as pale as paper, his lips were bloodless, and his body was soaked. He looked pitiful and very thin.

Behind them are the three wolf dogs being held, panting with their tongues sticking out, and the cars coming back one after another behind them.

The guard wanted to take another look, but when he saw Fu Sheng who was walking in the distance suddenly raised his head, his eyes were so sharp that he froze in fright and quickly hid back.

Fortunately, Fu Sheng didn't have the mood to pursue them at this time. The younger guard said to the older guard, "I finally see what the beta in the main building looks like!"

Older guard: "Don't be too curious."

"No, really, I don't mean to be particularly good-looking, at least not as gorgeous and arrogant as singers and Beijia, but with a warm temperament, much like a scholar, better than He Beijia." And Tan: "I heard that he is still a university professor."