Boris pov:

I was sure he was going to hate me. I was 100% certain. But when he kissed me it changed everything. It was like heaven. His small hand held around the back of my neck whilst the other was lying against my chest. That's when I pinned theo underneath me. I broke the heavenly kiss.

"I fucking love you potter"

"I love you to boris" theo said grabbed hold of my t-shirt desiring it to be removed.

I smirked as I slowly took my t-shirt off and helped theo with his own.

I looked down. I was admiring the small vulnerable boy underneath me. He looked as if he was having a good time. His cheeks were flushed and his skin was smooth, just like how I imagined it to be.

"Hurry up boris, Hurry up and fuck me." Theo whined "stop teasing!" After I slowly took my time leaning forward and leaving hickey trails all over theos chest.

"Fuc- ahh b-boris- mmm" theo moaned. I loved the way he moaned my name.

I kept kissing theo and leaving love trails as I palmed theo through his jeans which made him louder.

"B-boris-ah! Mmmm ahh" theo moaned as he leaned his head back with pleasure.

I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped theos trousers and removed them without hesitation. As I slowly kept kissing downwards I reached the top of theos boxers.

I looked up with a grin on my face as theo kept telling me to hurry up. So I slowly removed theos boxers and saw theos dick that was hard already. I started stroking it until theo begged me to go faster so I did as I was told I quickened my pace and jerked theo off until when theo was moaning I started using my mouth instead of my hands. I had never sucked a guy off before. Let alone had sex with one so I just did what a girl would normally do to me. I licked theos tip and sucked just like how a girl did to me. Assuming from theos moans of pleasure he was enjoying it all

"Fuck! B-boris-ahh mmm your so fucking- ahh good at this- mmmm"

I outstretched 3 fingers and looked at theo. "Suck" as I put my fingers on theos bottom lip theo started sucking on my fingers and once he was done they were soaking wet. They didn't have any lube or anything to help sothe any pain seeing as this was theos first time he wanted it to be memorable and good.

"This may hurt okay but if you want it to stop just tell me, okay the pain will eventually stop"

Theo looked at me with a sense of fear in his eyes.

"Ready?"

Theo nodded.
I carefully moved my finger inside the look on theos face showed discomfort.

"Tell me when your ready potter"

We stayed still for a minute or two.

"Go"

I slowly pushed my finger in deeper and deeper in and out in and out.

Words: 510