Hello Mi Amor

(listen to this song while reading, replay it if it ends. Hope you'll enjoy it <33)

Hello..Mi Amor...

(part 1)

Thunder rain pattered against the windows, the rumbling noises of the rain were like a strong ringing in the air. The girl in a pink night suit lay in her bed, sweating and breathing heavily. The expression was as if she was witnessing something wild, the sweat on her forehead rolled down from her cheek. Heavy breathing continued till she started to choke. She was in sleep paralysis.

She woke up hastily, trying to process what was going on. Looking at her surroundings she saw her pet dog sleeping peacefully on the floor. She sighed and took a deep breath, gathering herself up she made her way outside her room. Tip toing carefully she made her way to the kitchen, where she stood against the counter and got herself a cup of cold water.

Suddenly a small creak came from the door, a girl in a shirt and shorts with small dark curly hair made her way out. Squeezing her eyes, she tried to open them. She looked at her best friend and gave her a small smile. Walking slowly, she made her way towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"did you get those dreams again?", she asked while still hugging the girl in the pink night suit.

Two best friends who live together and know each other's secrets and problems. One of the problems here was the nightmare curse. One of the girls gets these dreams in which she sees people die, to be more precise...murdered.

The short hair girl pulled back and gave her friend an assuring smile, she took her hand and made her way towards the sofa. It was midnight, silence took over, the clock was ticking, and the owl was hotting. The two girls made themselves some hot choco.

" It's happening again, today the same man came into my dream. The difference was, that he died differently and more cruelly today. I think I should find out who he is, all these years I wasn't able to save anyone, all those innocent souls who took their last breath in my dreams...I think I need to save this one!".

The girl in pink clothes finally spoke up, looking down she tugged her long silky hair back and slightly took a sip from her mug. Her friend stared at her, it was almost impossible to interpret her expression.

Moving back and forth the girl with short hair finally took a deep sigh and took her friend's hand caressing them, moving her thumb in circles. This was the way her friend could calm down. She looked up with teary eyes and said:

" It must be so hard for you to go through this all alone, I'm sorry I am of no help. But if you want I will leave all my work and help you find the man in your dreams and save him with you."

She came to a pause for a while and a mischief smile crept on her face, she smirked making her friend confused. The girl touched her face just to make sure something funny wasn't on her face. The short-haired girl chuckled and smacked her friend's head, 'ouch!', she cried out

" There is nothing on your face dummy. I was thinking maybe that man in your dream is your soulmate or something? I mean who so often sees a handsome, cutie, sexy, man in her dreams every night?? you never saw the same person twice but this guy just lives in that empty head of yours", she chuckled and fell back on the sofa.

Blood rushed to her cheeks and she smiled unwillingly, without noticing she blushed and closed her eyes. Thinking about him once again. The short-haired girl noticed it and started teasing her friend even more.

"oh come on blaze! It's nothing like that. I mean I am also confused why only he shows up every night just to die in different ways. I can't see him die again, he's taken over my mind and now I am losing my mind!", the pink clothes girl confessed.