"My man is still single" ;)

(part 9)

Biting nails, pacing around, anxious Y/n sat on her feet. Holding her head trying to figure out what had happened at the company.

" babe come on why are you so tensed? You just said to him you wanted to see him. What's so wrong with that?"

Blaze asked as she drank her coffee while sitting on her armchair.

" Blaze I think you missed the part where I forgot to ask him about his engagement?"

Thinking back on what happened...

.

.

" You wanted to see me? Really? That's new." Jimin chuckled as blood rushed to his milky cheeks turning them into rose pink.

He smiled at her and stood up.

" I am really looking forward to seeing you tonight..."

His engagement, Y/n forgot about that.

Her smile dropped, she wasn't at all happy about his engagement. She still didn't know why but she had a feeling something might go wrong tonight.

" Ah, sir... will it be okay if I don't attend it?"

Jimin's expression changed faster than lightning. He looked dejected. Y/n could tell he wasn't happy about that.

" That's not happening. You have to come, even though you are already really pretty but wear the prettiest dress you have." he winked and continued in a deep voice, " and remember that's an order!"

Y/n was taken aback, in a minute she was a blushing mess. These small moments with Jimin were very meaningful for her.

" Sir...can we be friends?" she questioned while staring at the floor.

"Really?" he held her hands tightly and shook them.

" I am so glad that you don't hate me! Can I hug you?"

Flustered Y/n just nodded and in a second Jimin pulled her into a big tight hug

Flustered Y/n just nodded and in a second Jimin pulled her into a big tight hug. She didn't hug him back, Jimin got disappointed, his hold on her waist lightened and she could feel him pouting sadly.

Her face buried in his chest, blushing heavily she smiled and hugged him back.

" I don't care, I just want to hug you forever Jiminah!", she said to herself as she snuggled more into him. His rich sweet cologne was the only thing she loved at the moment.