Chapter-8

[It should be a Secret]

It was morning in Hell, Alastor woke up and looked at [Name] {or Yoriichi} who was still sleeping peacefully. Alastor removed his hand from [Names] {or Yoriichi's} waist and place his hand on [Names] {or Yoriichi's} face and smiled.

Alastor pov°~

It was morning already, and when I opened my eyes I saw [Name] {or Yoriichi} who was still sleeping. I could see that he was sleeping peacefully and comfortably I understand because he didn't sleep well in the forest because the forest in hell is kind of rusty and not so best. I removed my hand from [Names] {or Yoriichi's} waist and placed my hand on his face, his face and skin is still so soft and smooth and then I went through his hair, they were still so soft like I remembered, it felt like I touched his hair like yesterday. I felt like kissing him on his lips but I feel like he will wake up if I did this so I decided not to do it. I got up from my bed and let [Name] {or Yoriichi} sleep on my bed.

No one pov°~

After Alastor got ready and was about to leave his room he stopped and then he looked back at [Name] {or Yoriichi} who was still sleeping peacefully. Alastor realized if he woke up he would definitely freak out and might kill anyone or get killed. Alastor decided to tie [Name] {or Yoriichi} who was still sleeping deeply, with rope and covered his mouth with a cloth. After he did that Alastor took away [Names] {or Yoriichi's} sword and locked the door as he left to make breakfast for the others.

+*Skip*+~° Alastor pov°~

It was afternoon already and I was back to work as time goes on I realised that it was lunchtime already 'time to make lunch for the idiots' I thought and I went to the kitchen to make lunch for them and myself. As I was making lunch I realised something important. 'I LEFT [NAME] {OR YORIICHI} ALONE AND I DIDN'T CHECK ON HIM TILL MORNING' I thought. How can I forget something important and I think he must be hungry till morning how stupid of me. I decided to make something for [Name] {or Yoriichi}... I'm sorry [Name] {o Yoriichi} I should have checked on you in the morning and after a few more minutes I finally finished making lunch and all of them were already here and everybody took their spots and I had to sit with a stupid horny demon (angel dust) 'ugh idiot' I thought as he was trying to tease saying sexual stuff to me I felt like killing him 'eating with [Name] {or Yoriichi} is better than having with them' I thought gosh I really want to see [Name] {or Yoriichi}.

+*Skip*+~°Alastor pov°~

After everyone finished having their lunch I decided to go back to my room and see if [Name] {or Yoriichi} was ok or not I took the plate which was food for [Name] {or Yoriichi} and I took the medicine which was applied for the wings and yes the medicine was for Husk because he had wings and first aid kit and went to my room.
After I came inside my room I saw [Name] {or Yoriichi} was awake and then he looked at me and gave me the angry look on his face trying to free himself I know why he is doing this but I had no other choice. I went towards his and removed the cloth that was covered with cloth.

~°No one pov°~

[Name] {or Yoriichi}:"Who are you?! And where am I?!"

As [Name] {or Yoriichi} looked at him angrily and tried to free himself.