Waxing 😶‍🌫️

831 words

Y/n, Sarah and Kiara decided to buy wax strips the other day to pull a prank on the boys but we forgot about them until y/n went to the bathroom and found them.

"Look what I found." Y/n laughs and runs into the room we're Kiara and Sarah are.

Y/n then pulls out the waxing strips and shows them to Kiara and Sarah.

"All the boys are lying on the pull out couch watching a movie, I think now is the perfect time to prank them." Sarah giggles

"Heck yeah let's go." Kie yells

Me Kiara and Sarah get out a wax strip each and try to hide it. We then go to the boys and see what they are doing and we lie on top of them so we can put the wax on.

"Hi baby." JJ says

Jj holds out his arms so y/n can lie on top of him and Pope and John b do the same for Sarah and Kiara.

All of the girls look at each other then smirk and we slap on the wax strips on the boys.

Sarah put John bs on his armpit since his hand was behind his head.

Kiara put Popes on his chest.

And y/n put Jjs on his leg.

"No girls what are you doing." All the boys shouted and tried to push us off.

"Sarah pull John bs off first." Y/n laughs.

And Jj just gives her an angry look and tries to peel his off slowly.

Y/n realises and holds her hands over the wax strip on his leg "it will hurt more pulling it off slowly."

Sarah rips John bs of and he howls in pain. Which causes the girls and Jj to laugh.

"Oh Jj you won't be laughing, you'll be asking to hold Y/ns hand when she rips yours off."John b points out.

"Nah I'm not a pussy I'm a man." He flexed his muscles.

"Ok, Kiara rip of Popes." Sarah squeals.

When Kiara rips of Popes he grunts in pain and his eyes start to water.

"Okay your turn." Pope says to Jj and he rolls his eyes and holds onto my free hand.

"See I told you he would hold precious y/n s hand." John b laughs which causes Jj to give him the finger.

"Okay you ready." I ask and he nods and squeezes his eyes closed "on three 1-2-." In cut off by a massive howl in pain which causes us all to laugh.

"Oh you guys are little bitches." Jj said rubbing his now sore leg.

"Woah you guys are hairy." Sarah says looking at how much hair she ripped of John b.

Jjs Pov:

"Hey boys." I smirk and walk in the room holding up something. "Look what I found." I found the box of wax strips.

"Yeah!" John b exclaims and picks them out of my hands.

"Let's go let the girls have a taste of their own medicine." Pope rubs his hands together.

"Right John b we're are you putting Sarah's?" I ask.

"Uhm I'll put it on her stomach."

"Alright Pope what about kie." I also ask.

"I'll do her leg."

"Alright I'll do y/n's arm." I say and they all look at me with a look of disbelief.

"What" I shrug.

"You can't just do her arm that will barely hurt." Pope mentions but the truth is I just didn't want to hurt her.

"Okay fine I'll do her chest because she'll have a crop top on." I says and start to walk to we're the girls are.

We got to y/n room and they were all on her bed on their phones.

I run in the room and flop on y/n.

I bury my head in her neck and kiss lightly and she plays with my hair and to be honest I almost fall asleep but I can't get distracted.

"Hey babe?" I says "hmm" my girlfriend hums and she continues to look at her phone.

"We're going to get you back for the waxing strips." I say.

She laughs lightly then asks how.

"Like this." And I pull out the waxing strip and put it on her chest. And John b and Pope put their waxing strips on Kiara and Sarah.

The girls just look at the wax strips and laugh.

"You guys are stupid" y/n laughs.

"How?" John b yells

"Because it won't hurt we have no hair dumb asses. We're not hairy gorillas like you guys." I laugh again.

All the boys pull of their waxing strips at the same time and the girls didn't even flinch they continued to go back on their phone.

"What the hell." I shout.

"We're stupid guys we should've known better." Pope pats me and John b on the back and we all walk out of y/n room as we hear the girls laughing.

____—______—______—______—_____

Taking requests