・14・

Koko's POV.
I walked whit Kishi together home after we ate some somen. I was really tired and didn't wanted to do anything else for now on, but Kishi just wants me to suffer now. Help!!!

'Dont go sleepy, it's still only 7 pm.' He said over and over again, making me have a migraine. 'Okay okay! Stop it! Aghhh!!' I shouted, massaging my head. He never saw me like and had a surprised face, laughing.

'We're here now. Go have some rest on the couch, I'm gonna just go over to a friends house.' I was worried if he was really going to a friends house, so I wanted him to stay, that way he will feel better from my love for him! Purfectttttttt.

'Kishi.. please stay here! I wanna lay on the couch whit you beside me..' I said, making him curl up a soft smile on his lips. 'Are you being horny?' He asked, making my smile instantly dissatisfied.

'No..' He let out an awe. 'I wished you were.' I slapped his arm and he hugged me before going to his friends. I wished he could've kissed but everyone was watching.

'Bye bye guys.' He said and let out a little kiss on my nose. He soon left and I turned around to face everyone, that was a red tomato. 'Wow..he kissed her nose?! Should've choose her soft lips.' Said Kai while fanning himself. Josie was mad as well.

'Bruh, so basic. Choose her brea- I mean.. her lips. Hah.' She whispered, making everyone glaring at her. We soon runned to the kitchen and grabbed all the snacks. 'Movie rush! Whit Koko included for the first time!!!' Yelled Josie, running like sonic in circles around the table. Everyone laughed as we settled ourself on the couch.

'Let's watch IT chapter two!' Suggested Josie. 'But we all watched it already in the cinemas Jose.' Said Komi while snacking on her pretzels. She let out an awe and leaned back on the couch.

'What about we watch orphan, my friends watched it and they said it was super scary and one of them cried.' I exclaimed, making them laugh.

'Okay then, let's rent it.' Said Koto and we were watching it, while Josie was snuggling me and snacking on some sweet chilli chips. After a hour and a half the movie was done and Kishi came back home, making me jump from the couch and kiss him secretly. Everyone saw it and began screaming and being filled whit joy. Komi even began to cry!

'Oh, sweet romance. Just like in a cheesy teen romance novels that I read.' Said Komi and Kishi's eyes narrowed, making Her smirk.

'Oh god, not those cheesy teen romance pregnancy books you read!' Shouted Kishi as I had a embarrassed face. She laughed and a soft smile curled up my lips, making me feel blessed being married to Kishi.

'Hey, Koko. Wanna go upstairs now?' Asked Kishi and I knew what he wanted to do. Everyone pushed us upstairs and he locked the door, sitting beside me.

'So, how do you think about having kids? When do you feel comfortable with that?' He asked, as my eyes winden.

'I..uhh..actually. I was feeling like it also. But I think it's too early.' He had a sad face as I let out an giggle. But he has always some ways for us. He opened his drawer and grabbed some pills, waving it in the air.

'We still have these..' He whispered. 'We can have a great time, so don't worry about even being pregnant.' I grabbed the pills, opening the lid and taking a look at it. I nodded as he began removing pieces of his clothing, ready for it.

'You know.. I was pretty horny for the past few hours now. Thanks for letting us do this.' He said, as I smiled.

'You're welcome.' I said