AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door Card

(This story starts on June 26 2022 at AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door PPV. Different than the real world.)

PRE SHOW: The same matches that were on the real AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door. Except for El Desperado replaced by Taichi and Yoshinobu Kanemaru replaced by Taka Michinoku.

Main Card

Le Sex Gods (Sammy Guevara & Chris Jericho) and Minoru Suzuki beat Eddie Kingston, Shingo Takagi, and Wheeler Yuta in a Street Fight Match. Match Finished after a brutal Gotch-style Piledriver to Eddie Kingston that a Codebreaker from Jericho. While that was going on Sammy was dealing with Wheeler Yuta but manages to finish him off with a Spanish Fly through a Bared Wire Table. Jericho then locks in the Walls of Jericho finally Eddie submits.

After the match, Jericho and Guevara left. Suzuki was still in the ring and asked in English, "Moxley, me and you Last Man Standing Semi Main Event!" The crowd goes nuts as Suzuki leaves to the backstage area waiting for Jon Moxley's response.

FTR (ROH) beat Aussie Open (IWGP) and The Lucha Bros (AAA) to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championships and win the IWPG and AAA World Tag Team Championships Ladder Match. Dax Hardwood grabs the titles after a piledriver from Cash Wheeler to Kyle Fletcher through two tables.

In this universe, FTR didn't win the AAA Tag Team Championships at AEW Dynamite. Then, Will Ospreay told Aussie Open to win the IWGP World Tag Team Titles instead of Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb.

Sting and Darby Allin beat Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) in a Chicago Street Fight. It ended after Darby Allin did a Coffin Drop to El Desperado from the top of Titantron edge through a table because Darby Allin does crazy shit.

PAC beats Malakai Black, Miro, and Tomohiro Ishii to win the AEW All-Atlantic Championship. PAC has been targetting Malakai Black in the whole match after the whole feud that ended a few weeks ago. After Miro Superkick Tomohiro Ishii until out of this world. The referee make sure he wasn't knocked out but he was and saw nothing but unconscious. After, that Miro was going for a Machka Kick kick on Malakai Black but he reverses it into a Black Mass. So, PAC took advantage and hit a Reverse frankensteiner. Then PAC goes to the top rope and hits a beautiful Corkscrew 450° splash then puts in the  Brutalizer and submits Malakai Black for the win.

House of Black (Buddy Matthews and Brody King) with Julia Hart beat Bullet Club (El Phantasmo and Chris Bey). Buddy Mattews was mostly targeting Chris Bey the whole match

The Young Bucks beat ReDragon, Guerrillas Of Destiny, and Los Ingobernables de Japón (SANADA and Hiromu Takahashi) in an Elimination Match. Kyle O'Reilly pins Hiromu Takahashi by a Chasing a Dragon with Bobby Fish. Los Ingobernables de Japón have been elimated. Matt Jackson pinned Tonga Loa by a BTE Trigger. Guerrillas Of Destiny have been eliminated.

The Young Bucks and ReDragon stared each other down both teams in Undisputed Elite. First, ReDragon did a handshake for sportsmanship. Until The Young Bucks' superkick Bobby Fish. The camera goes to Kyle O'Reilly's shocked face that the Young Bucks just superkick his best friend.

Then, Matt Jackson hits a low blow to but, but it goes in a Worst Case Scenario. After that, Nick Jackson goes for a 450 splash but, hits a Pendulum Lariat while Nick Jackson goes for his third spin. Kyle tells Fish to get back in the ring as they do and hit the Chasing the Dragon. Kyle O'Reilly goes for the cover but, Matt Jackson superkicks Kyle O'Reilly. Matt & Nick grab Bobby Fish by the head and hit a brutal BTE Trigger that knocks out Fish and there is blood coming down his face. Kyle sees this and then gets really mad but both of the Bucks superkick him in the face. Matt grabs him in a Tombstone Piledriver position then Nick goes to the ring apron. BAM they both hit the Meltzer Driver on Kyle O'Reilly goes for the pin and The Young Bucks get the three to win.

Thunder Rosa (c) lost to Toni Storm for the AEW Women's Championship. Toni Storm pins Thunder Rosa by a Storm Zero. To win her first ever Women's Championship in AEW.

Will Ospreay (c) beat Bryan Danielson to retain the NJPW United States Heavyweight Championship. Will Ospreay counters a Running Knee into a Storm Breaker for the finish of the match.

Zack Sabre Jr. lost to Claudio Castagnoli by submission by the Sharpshooter. Claudio Castagnoli debuet in AEW.

Kazuchika Okada beat Adam Page. Kazuchika Okada pins Adam Page by three Rainmakers. After the match, Kenny Omega returns and wants one more match against Kazuchika Okada.

Jay White (c) beat Adam Cole to retain the NJPW World Heavyweight Championship. Jay White after a slight distraction from Bullet Club member Bad Luck Fale. Adam is confused since they agreed to a friendly One on One match. Then, Jay White pinned Adam Cole by a Blade Runner.

Tetsuya Naito beat Andrade El Idolo. Tysatio Natio pinned Andrade El Idolo after a Destino of the top rope.

Semi Main Event

Jon Moxley beats Minoru Suzuki in a Last Man Standing Match. After a Paradise Shift onto a pile of glass that was on top of some Steel Stairs.

Main Event which is the next chapter

CM Punk (c) vs Kenta for the AEW World Championship.