Forbidden Door: Outside Media Scrum

James POV

I just got a call from Hunter about what I was doing here in AEW. Plus, I wanted to see my students Jon Moxely and Kenny Omega. I know there are many others but, I thought I'll see them both since I was going to AEW tonight. Then, also I have one more match with the Deadman at AEW: All Out to finish the job once and for all.

Also, I kind of hate the main booker of AEW. Tony Kahn thinks he brought back the wrestling world with new "wrestlers" but, they were mostly just the good old wrestlers who got fired from Impact, NJPW, or even WWE. I was like why did he make Chris Jericho a WWE Legend and one of the most decorated champions who was AEW's first World Champion? It didn't make any sense in the first place.

I got tired and well you had a long drive since your going to Monday Night Raw and it's in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Before I drive to the arena I just think for a while what my friends will think since I woken up now from the actual dead.

While I was just thinking in my inner thoughts. I got knocked on my door. I was in my wonderful Bugatti and I lowered my car window and I was surprised it was CM Punk with a couple of cameramen. I'm just really confused about this.

"Hey, Punk what brings you beside my car? " I question since it was kinda suspicious

"Hey, Punk what brings you beside my car? " I question since it was kinda suspicious. "Well, after I saw you heading out the curtain and talking to Moxely and Omega. I figured out well you were their coach since you're the fucking Hardcore Maniac. But, also sence The Undertaker over the years sent our hatred over the years. Now we became good buddies and we both hate you. Because you fucking deserve to die!" Punk yelled at me.

I open the door to my car a soccer punch Punk straight in the face

When it connected it was super loud going through the distance until I see ten people coming out and well a cameraman also but, I don't know why they always come to me

When it connected it was super loud going through the distance until I see ten people coming out and well a cameraman also but, I don't know why they always come to me. I guess I got to check out Twitter after this bloody fistfight. Well, maybe it's from the Media Scrum AEW always does after there biggest four PPV's are done.