Terrible Thoughts and Doings

Disclaimer: If you ever have Suicidal thoughts or cutting, drinking, and mostly drug overdose. Or just really depressed and you don't want to live anymore. Just call a therapist or just a suicide hot please don't do this shit at all. We all love you including my self. ❤️❤️❤️ Also, this book has alot of swearing because it's the only way I can get my anger out of my fucking system and some graphic blood.

James POV

I've been driving for about 7 hours now. Sence, Monday Night Raw is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania tonight. Well, I was in AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door.

When, I got to the hotel in Pittsburgh it was interesting all right. I just gotten back from that whole AEW X NJPW: Forbidden Door bullshit or whatever it was.

I just listen to my Five Finger Death Punch Playlist also some pop music because it's my second favorite type of music. Of course Rock is my favorite one. After, I finished my favorite Pop song, I'm a Mess by Bebe Rexha. As, the song finished I arrived at my hotel.

I parked my Ferrari in the parking lot and grab my stuff

I parked my Ferrari in the parking lot and grab my stuff. It was just a couple of bags sence I was here for Monday Night Raw tomorrow night. I walked in and saw some WWE wrestlers. I walked up to the receptionist.

Receptionist: "Hello, welcome to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Receptionist: "Hello, welcome to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. What can I do for you today."

James: "Um, hello I think I got a room booked for me. For next couple of days."

Receptionist: "Yeah, your one of the WWE wrestlers that are having an event at the Civic Arena? Plus, you cane here with a bunch of luggage. "

James: "Yes, I am of course not that much people know me. So, is there a room for James Maniac. By any chance?" I say in a quiet voice sence, I don't anyone else knowing me for now.

Receptionist: "Um, can you say that again. I couldn't hear you." I sigh knowing I have to say that again.

James: "By any chance there is a room for James Maniac?" I say in my normal tone of voice sounds like someone stab themselves with a pen to the throat. From, the way that the Steel Steps that I landed on my throat. Now, my voice will never change. I looked at the room and noticed that, the room was just slient after I said that. The wrestlers turn there heads around. To be honest I knew this was coming until I saw a lady with blue hair ask me a question.