045

Jun 13, 2022, 8:28 AM

Zeri:
WHAT THE HELL BABE!!!

Ashe is typing...

Ashe:
You're too quick to hear about the news, Z.

Zeri:
Don't even start with me Ashe Madrid. Hindi na nakakatuwa.

Ashe:
You're going to get mad at me too?

Zeri:
Tell me one good reason why did you do that. And why I shouldn't be mad about it.

Ashe:
I want to feel normal.
Seen Jun 13 at 8:30 AM

Zeri is typing...

Jun 13, 2022, 8:41 AM

Zeri:
We already discussed this with your family and Pierre. Diba?

Why are you doing it again?

Ashe:
You don't understand, Z.

You're not the one who's suffering from this, you won't understand.

Zeri is typing...

Zeri:
Gusto kong ma-offend sa sinabi mo, but I'd like to think that you're just heightened by your emotions right now.

For the record, I may not understand exactly what you're going through, but I at least know.

Best friend kita, Ashe. For years I was with you throughout your journey of treatment and everything. Sa tingin mo ba hindi din kami nahihirapan na ganyan nangyayari sayo?

Ashe:
Can we not talk about this now, Zeri?

Zeri:
No. We are going to talk about this right now.

Don't even dare leaving me on seen, if I have to go there to give you a piece of my mind, I will.

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, I swear. But it feels like you're also disregarding our feelings too. Don't you think so?

We want you to be fine and if you're just going to skip your consultations like that, paano ka gagaling? How will you overcome all those?

Ashe:
That's exactly my point, Z.

It's been years.

I've been taking medications and treatments for years, but look at me, a little trigger and I will snap the fuck out of the curb. I feel like if I will continue relying on anti-depressants and stabilizers to keep myself sane, I won't be normal. I will never feel normal.

Nakakapagod ng ganito, Zeri. Hindi ko naman 'to ginusto.

Zeri:
Didn't you think that if you'll stop attending your psychiatric therapy you'll had a hard time coping even more?

I know, it's hard to feel fine when you have to rely on those prescriptions for you to stay grounded. But it's what you need right now, Ashe.

Baby steps. Take things step by step, who knows in a few months or so your prescriptions will lower down, right?

Ashe:
Just please let me be for now.

I only skipped one meeting. It's not like I'll run from it forever.

Zeri:
Do you want some alone time, babe?

Or do you want me to visit you?

Ashe:
Can you?

Zeri:
Of course.

How about Pierre? Is he coming?

Ashe:
No. I told him that I wanted to think first.

He's sorta mad at me right now, too.

Zeri:
Oh, babe... I'll just book Angkas, I'm near naman na.

Wait for me, okay?

Ashe:
Okay.

Zeri:
Good. See you, babe.