Detention

The next day you head to hagrids class,  and he hands you a small black creature. "Is this a Niffler?" you ask, hagrid nods "Y/n, you might not know me but I was great friends with you aunt before she passed away she told me your mother love creature's so I thought you might too" He explains. "I do thats why ive had so many boyfriends" you laugh. "Yeah and they all ran away am I wrong princess" Mattheo laughs. "Mattheo first stop calling me princess and second that's none of your bussiness now is it" you grump. "Here hagrid" you say handing him the Niffler, "I can't believe I have to stay in detention with you" you groan. You follow the group and as hagrids talking you zone out, all you can think about is what you said to Mattheo in the Astronomy tower. After all your classes you head to Snape's classroom. Mattheo's waiting there next to Snape, "I'll be locking this door clan the classroom" Snape demands. He leaves and locks the door, "I just wanna hangout in the common room" you sigh. Both you and Mattheo start putting things away, "Fuck" you yell. Mattheo looks over and you had dropped a potion. "Shit, um what do we do" you ask,  "It's polyjuice" you say, "So" he snaps.  You both finish cleaning up and Snape let's you both out, "Snape if my parent's said keep me outta trouble Riddle's not the best person to be around" you explain. "Go on now Y/n don't wast time" he demands, you run up to the Astronomy tower to look at the stars and yet again Mattheo's there. "Crap I just wanted to look at the stars" you sigh, you climb in the window and sit with your legs hanging. "You know I was trying to enjoy peice and quiet" he says, "I'll be quiet I just wanna look at the stars" you explain. "Why" he asks, "It makes me forget about my shit childhood" you explain. "Like I said I just wanted peice amd quiet" he groans, "Fine i'll go might aswell meet the great and famous Harry Potter" you groan. "No don't go do that" he says suddenly, "Um excuse me but you just told me that you wanted peice and quiet" you say. "believe me when I say that this is in your best intrest" he says, "Thank you but I can take care of myself" you snap. You walk down stairs to the library and see Hermione and Harry talking, "You must be Y/n" Harry says. "What's it to you" you say, "Wasn't your mother and father followers of voldemort" he asks. "Not that it's any of your bussiness but yeah they were", "Harry that's rude can't you properly greet her. i'm Hermione Granger" she says sticking out her hand. You don't take it and walk away, "Well she was rather ude" Hermione says looking at Harry. You head to your common room and sit there thinking about you parent's, "stupid Harry Potter" you whisper sitting on the ground sitting against the wall. "I warned you about Harry" Mattheo says sitting down next to you. "What did he says" Mattheo asks, "That peice of shit asked about my parents" you sigh. "I told you" Mattheo says getting up.