flirting

you wake up in your bed with you hair completly messy and one shoe half on your foot and the other one tied to your toe. "Pansy wake up" you say shaking her. "What" she says rubbing her eyes, "What happened" you ask. "I dunno but you have a quidditch game today" she says, "Oh god I do" you say. You get your uniform on and throw your hair into a pony tail. You go and meet up with the team, "Finally you did something cool" one of the guys on the team smiles. "If it was at the slytherin party then I barely remember a thing" you smile. "You hit someone with a vodka bottle" Draco says. "Opps" you laugh, "Y/n why is the mascara under your eyes and you smell like if someone poured a pound of beer on you" Marcus says. "I'll explain after" Mattheo says. You guys get on the field and you play, close to the end of the game you catch the golden snitch and win the game. You all fly down and you change into some comfy things. "Y/n you did" Pansy smiles, "I did" you smirk. "What Mattheo saying to Marcus" Pansy asks, "Explaining why I smell like beer because I don't know why I do" you smile. "Oh yeah he'll tell you" she smirks while walking away, "why are you smiling like that" you ask confused. Mattheo starts walking your way and you run up to him, "What happened last night I remember some of it but not the vodka bottle or anything after" you say. He looks down a laughs a little, "You drank a bunch more got drunk all over again and started flirting with me" he giggles. "Stop laughs Riddle" you groan, "of course princess then someone bumped into you and you spilled your cup of beer all over yourself". "okay well I was drunk so don't be to flattered " you snap, he starts laughing again. "It's not that funny and don't call me princess" you groan, "It is and I will continue to call you princess" he smiles. "But here" he hands you your necklace, "Thanks why's it broken" you ask. "Well cormac tried to kiss you and you punch him so then he grabbed your necklace and ripped it after that he stormed off" Mattheo explains. "Last thing why did I wake up witha shoe half on one tied to my toe and my hair completly messy" you ask. "That was because you were justing acting straight crazy so I walked you to you room helped you on the bed" he says, "You did make me stay and talked about quidditch for about 10 minutes" he laughs. "Then you messed up your hair and fell asleep" he says, "Then last night was crazy but um i'm gonna let you change out of you quidditch uniform" you smile walking away. "Why he so cute" you whisper to yourself while walking to the great hall, everyone get's there for dumbledore's annoncement. "Hello boy's and girls this year we'll be doing the triwizard tornament.