I'm sorry

Your sitting in the astronomy tower by yourself when Mattheo comes up the stairs, "Hey Y/n can we talk" he says pulling out a ciggarette. "No" you say wiping your eyes. You face is red and puffy from crying, "I'm...I... I didn't mean to bring back bad memories" He says. "it's fine Mattheo go away" you growl. "Can you tell me what was so bad about your past" he asks, "NO" you yell. "Sorry didn't mean to touch a nerve"he sighs. "Okay well we'll be late to Snapes come on" you growl. You and Mattheo get there and Snape locks you in,Mattheo looks at you and smiles just a little "What" you ask, "Nothing" he smile softly. "Oh and Pansy told me to tell you there's a slytherin party tonight" he smirks. "M'kay" you say sweeping, later that night you put on a short dark green dress with black converse and head to the party. "Y/n you made" Pansy smiles, "you look great" Mattheo whispers. "Mattheo what did you say nobody heard you" you say raising an eyebrow, "I just said about time" he says. "Okay well i'm gonna have fun" you say pulling Pansy onto the dance floor. You and Pansy dance around laughing, you walk up to Mattheo, Enzo and Theo. "hey guys" you smile, "Y/n your partying hard" Theo laughs. "Yeah" you say with a druken giggle. "She's wasted" Enzo sighs, you see Mattheo ciggerette. You grab it out of his mouth and stick in yours, "THANKS" you yell runnning back to the dance floor. You walk back over to the drink table and grab another, "Should we stop her" Enzo asks. They see you almost fall on the table, "Yeah" Theo says. The run over to you and Mattheo helps you up off the ground, "That's enough of that" Enzo smiles taking your drink. "Your such a party pooper" you groan stumbling around again. After about 2 hours your only a little buzzed, you hairly messing and your shoe's are untied and your dancing around. Someone comes up and grabs your hips while your trying to get some water at the drink table, "Hands off Mr.Touchy" you yell. "Awe shit come on guys" Mattheo says. They slowly walks over, "No I won't" the guy grabbing your hips says. You try to pull him off but he won't let go so you grab a vodka bottle and hit him upside the head. They music is still going but alot of people are starring, "WANNA GO FOR ROUND TWO" you yell at him. Mattheo walks you over to a chair and the party continues. Your still a little tipsy, "God how many drinks did you have" Theo asks. "Um I think 12" you giggle, Draco walks up. "Someone just showed me a video of Y/n hitting a guy with a vodka bottle" he says, "Don't ask and she's very tipsy so careful" Enzo warns. Pansy walks over to you all, "Where have you been" Mattheo asks. He see's guy walk past with red lip stick marks all over his face, "Making out with a guy" he laughs a little, "Yes but what happened I heard yelling" Pansy says. "Go ask someone with a phone they'll show you a video" Mattheo says.