Come over niño bonito.

Summary: Robin wants Finney to come over.
Notes: no grabber, aged up 17 (both), fluff.
                       __________

Finney was sitting on bed bored & home alone. His dad was at work & Gwen went to a friend's.

He was thinking about Robin & his big crush on him when his bedside phone rang.

“Hello?” he already knew who was on the other side Robin was the only person who called him.

“Hey Finn, are you busy?” Finney looked around his room “Quite the opposite”

Finney let out a small yawn “Then how about you come over niño bonito?”

Finney's face turned red with blush “Alright I'll be over in a few minutes” Finney smiled.

“Alright & if you drive can you grab food on the way? I'll pay you back when you get here”

Finney grabbed a pen “Yeah just tell me what you want” Finney wrote Robin order on his hand.

“I'm on my way chico amanteFinney quickly hung up the phone & got his shoes on.

on the other side of the phone Robin was blushing a lot. He smiled then put the phone down.

Finney grabbed food then drove to Robin's house. Robin definitely wasn't waiting by the door for Finney.

Finney got out & knocked on Robins door. Robin excitedly let him in. They felt like it was kinda a date.

“How much money do I owe you?” Finney smiled & made a bold move that he was definitely insecure about.

“How about you just kiss me instead” Robin stood there in shock “What did you say?”

Finney smiled “You heard me hermoso” Robin took a deep breath then gave Finney a kiss.

Finney wasn't expecting Robin to do it all that much but was happily surprised when he did.

“Now you don't owe me anything niño bonito” Robin was still blushing at all the nicknames.

Robin would usually tease Finney with nicknames but it was way different when Finney did it.

“Are you okay there hermoso?” Robin gave a slow nod & Finney let out a laugh.

“So are we going to eat?” Finney pointed to the bag of food “Yeah” Robin had the biggest smile on his face.

Robin led Finney to his room “What'd you wanna watch?” Finney looked at Robin's movie collection.

“How about Halloween?” Robin sat on his bed “Alright” Finney smiled then grabbed the VHS tape & put it in the VHS player.

“How late is your mom working?” Robin thought about it “She has the night shift I think”

Finney sat down next to Robin on his bed then turned to look at him “So are we going to eat?”

Finney was interrupted by Robin kissing him “Or we could make out” Finney smiled.

Robin continued to kiss Finney & Finney kissed back. Robin smiled into his kisses.

“You know, if you keep kissing me your lips will bruise” Robin raised his eyebrow.

“And how would you know that chico amante?” Finney smiled “It's a common fact”

Robin smiled “I'm okay with that cariño” Finney went back to kissing Robin.

After a few more minutes of making out Robin finally moved away “We should probably eat now”

Finney smiled “Yeah, I wouldn't want the food to get too cold” Robin grabbed the food bag.

Finney grabbed his food and they ate & watched the movie Finney picked out.

After the movie they cleaned up their food mess “What now niño bonito?” Robin shrugged.

“Whatever you want mi amor” Finney smiled “We could make out some more”

Robin smiled “That sounds lovely” Finney smiled then grabbed Robin by the shirt & kissed him.

Robin kissed back & pushed Finney onto his bed. Robin crawled into of Finney.

Finney put his hands on Robins neck & Robin's put his hands on Finney's hips.

Finney let out a soft groan & Robin stopped for a second “Was that a groan I heard?”

Finney smiled “Maybe” Robin went back to kissing Finney. Another few minutes passed.

Robin and Finney stopped kissing when they heard the sound of something dropping in the hallway.

They turned to see Robin's mom standing there looking at them with confusion.

They both immediately got up & Robin's mom just looked at them for a second.

“Cierra tu puerta la próxima vez Robin” Robin nodded & his mom put a bag by his door then returned to the living room.

Robin grabbed the bag & closed his door. Finney sat back down on Robins bed.

“Night shift huh?” Finney started laughing. Robin sat down next to Finney & started laughing with him.

“I guess she worked the night shift last night” Finney smiled “I guess” after Finney stopped laughing he noticed the bag.

“What's in there?” Robin looked inside the bag “Mostly snacks for us” Finney looked inside & grabbed a bag of chips.

“So...what are we?” Finney tilted his head “Whatever you want, boyfriend's, make out partner”

Finney smiled “How about both?” Robin smiled Smooth chico amante

Finney smiled in pride “Why thank you niño bonito” Robin gave Finney a quick kiss.

End notes: hope you guys enjoyed figured you would want some Fluff. Also do you guys like confident Finney or shy Finney more?