Grey vs Cadell

Arthur POV

"So now we are gonna react to Grey" Galaxy said with excitement.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in our mysterious ally his name is Grey the same name from my past life, could it be? No that's not possible I didn't look like him at all.

"Excuse me If I may be bold to ask what exactly are we going to react about this Grey?" Lance Aya asked.

"We will be reacting to Grey fight with Scythe Nico and Scythe Cadell." Nico?No it can't be right? 'it is Arthur just like you Nico is also riencarnated in this world.' I was shocked by this sudden revelation.

"Nico is weakest among Scythes but he is still powerful enough to defeat 4 lances at same time and Cadell is strongest Scythe and he is the one who killed Sylvia the dragon who gave Arthur her will" Anger flared inside me when I got reminded of that horned demon.

"Is Professor Grey going to be alright" Myala asked with uncertain look.

"Well you can see for yourself just like Arthur, Grey is also close to Sylvia he wanted revenge for her" Galaxy replied.

"Anyway let's start"

SERIS VRITRA

"Is it going to my point of view" Seris asked.

"Yes" Galaxy responded.

"Whoa that's so cool!" Ellie exclaimed with excitement.

I wasn’t sure how much I believed Agrona’s insistence that beep no longer mattered to him. The High Sovereign often played his own games, some with purpose, some purely for entertainment. There were times where he worked at cross purposes to himself, perhaps simply to confuse anyone who was keeping track, including his allies, or maybe because he enjoyed the thrill of not knowing exactly how things would unfold.

Below, Grey pulled the white cloak from his shoulders and made it vanish with a flourish. No hint of mana or intent leaked from him, a fact the others were quick to notice as well.

“His control over mana is perfect,” Viessa said, her black-on-black eyes squinting as she peered at Grey.

"Yes even when he released his intent I can't be able to sense mana from him" Lance Varay pointed out.

I looked at this mysterious Grey he is no doubt handsome and has looks most would kill for, he has gorgeous golden eyes and wheat colored almost blond hair, his skin is white and pale as milk with no flaws. He has a athletic body but was not particularly bulky or thin. He is looking at the screen with a unreadable expression.

Just like me Tessia is also looking almost staring at him. He looked at  Tessia and revealed a faint but genuine smile, Tess blushed and looked away from him. It made me a little jeleous from that man.

I didn’t try to hide my amusement at this statement, and she turned her gaze on me. It had been quite some time since I’d spoken with the Scythe from Truacia. As we matched gazes, I took in her stance, expression, and features.

Her skin was as pale as her eyes were dark, and a sea of purple hair spilled down over her shoulders and back. She was taller than me, made even taller by the heeled leather boots she wore, their teal coloring matching the runes stitched into her fine white and gray battlerobes. The black voids of her eyes were always unreadable, and emotion rarely interrupted the porcelain coldness of her face.

Of all the Scythes, Viessa was the one I was most unsure of.

"If she wasn't an enemy I would say she was preety damm beautiful" Adam responded.