Cynthia Godsky

Arthur POV

In the morning when I opened my eyes I found myself in a grass land, I looked around dumbfounded there was nothing but grass as long I can see. What the hell? Where am I?

"Art" I heard a faint voice behind me it was my mother, I glanced back and found so many people there Dad, Ellie, Sylvie, Eraliths, Glayders and many more, even lances are here.
These people are the ones I recognised, there are more people behind and 'they are glaring at us?'
Why?

A man looking in his with wheat colored hairs and golden eyes, a girl with scarlet red eyes and navy blue hairs, a horned women with pearl colored hair, a old man who was obviously drunk and some students?

"Kyu?" Sylv jumped in my arms, 'papa where are we?'

' I don't know but don't worry I am here.' I replied as I patted her head

Grey POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my family and others are here in front of me before I could think anything I started running towards them, 'stop right there princess seeing there is your past self sitting there I think they are from past. I don't think they can even recognise you.'  Regis is right even though it's ridiculous to believe it, I knew it was true.

I quickly wiped my tears and glanced at my right side, "Umm Grey where are we?" Caera asked me, "I don't know, but I am pretty sure they are from dicathen."

Everyone except Seris stiffened at my words.

"Don't worry they won't fight us, it's not like they can win though seeing Scythe Seris is with us" I reassured them.

"How can you be so sure they won't fight us?" Caera asked.

"Because they are from past I can see some people who are supposed to be dead with them. I am sure they don't even know about Alcarya"

They all were suprised, "Wh-..Who could do something like this?" Seth asked.

"I don't know" I replied. They are muttering among themselves along with the lines how is this possible?what's going to happen?

After calming them I saw my family and unsure whether to talk them or not. "They are not gonna recognise you" Seris replied seeing my reaction.

For few minutes non one said anything but after that Grandpa Virion took the lead, "Who you people might be?"

"I am Seris Vritra and I am from the another continent Alcarya." Seris responded.

Arthur POV

As soon she said those words I got on gaurd I can tell that she is probably stronger than the other lances and I am pretty sure they realise that too.

Damm it! What should I do?

"We don't plan on fight Arthur we are as confused as you are" she responded.

"You know me" my eyes widened at her words.

"We are from future so we know about you" the man with wheat hair replied.

How is this possible?

Everyone was shocked at his words. And Gideon was astonished at sudden development.

"You gotta be kidding me" my dad said with a nervous face.

"He is right Reynolds" a strange soothing voice said coming from a man. The voice is coming from a man with wings and he has a powerful aura around him. Unlike Windsom he felt like a true God.

"Greetings my name is Galaxy you can call me Professor though" he said calmly.

"Who are you? Why did you brought us here?" The wheat hair man asked he is the only one unaffected by the pressure.