"Sneaking" around

There will also be a lot of Smolder x Ocellus and will be with those two for a lot of this chapter.
Enjoy:)

~———~
Applejack and Rainbow Dash had stayed behind at the school in the teacher dorm things to mark some homework for tomorrow and make sure that the students are okay. They'd decided they'd stay in the same room for the night, just for convenience. Both mares had fallen asleep halfway through marking. Ocellus and Smolder however were wide awake. The young six had been in Ocellus' room all night for some sort of mini sleepover. Each had a sleeping bag, even Ocellus, which she didn't stay in. She'd stayed with Smolder in hers for a bit after her friends had all fell asleep.
"I heard the two of our professors are sleeping here. Applejack and Rainbow Dash I think," Smolder looked at the chanling as she spoke.
"Yeah, I wouldn't think too much of it though. They probably stayed to do something important," Ocellus' whisper came out muffled due to her head being in the other's chest. Smolder giggled.
"Y'know you'll have to move when somecreature wakes up, right 'Cel?" Smoler lifted her chin up. Ocellus nodded and went back to having her head in the dragon's chest.
"I wonder what our teachers are doing at the school. Wanna go see?" Smolder's smirk could be heard through her words. Ocellus looked up.
"You're gonna drag me along anyway if I say no, aren't you?" Ocellus rolled her eyes, getting up and walking to the door.
"Yep," Smolder stood up too and opened the door for Ocellus.
"After you my princess," Smolder winked. Ocellus giggled, walking out. Smolder followed.
"So uh, where should we be looking?" Ocellus asked.
"Follow me, I know where they'll be," Smolder lead her girlfriend out of the dorms and to a building slightly closer to Twilight's castle. They went in and looked around.
"It's just more dorms? Why are we in here?" Ocellus asked looking at the letters that replaced the numbers on the doors.
"AJ? Could this be-?" Ocellus was asking when Smolder flew over and somehow unlocked the door.

There they were. Rainbow and Applejack. They were sleeping so peacefully while cuddled up close to one another.
"Ha, Sandbar owes me 15Bits," Smolder whispered as to not wake up the two. That didn't work. Both adults groaned, rubbing there eyes so they could adjust to the dim lighting.
"Ocellus? Smolder? Do y'all need anythin'?" Applejack's voice came out groggy and mumbly. Rainbow's was pretty much the same, just with hints of her normal raspy voice poking through.
"Yeah, why are you up at this time?" Rainbow asked. It took them a minute to see how the younger girls reaction to seeing the two. They went red.
"You two saw nothing," Rainbow quickly pulled herself away from Applejack.
"Our lips are sealed," Ocellus giggled. Smolder's smirk became a warm smile at Ocellus' giggle. Rainbow looked at Applejack with a smirk plastered on her lips. Applejack looked back at the younger girls and also smirked.
"Yeah, ah'm sure, but ours will be," Applejack looked between Smolder and Ocellus. Both tried to hide their blush, but to no avail. The adults laughed.
"Don't worry, we won't say anything if you don't want us to. But, it's a good thing that you're dating, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Rainbow smiled. Both teenagers smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, we won't either Professors," Ocellus looked at her girlfriend.
"You better not kids," Rainbow said sarcastically. "Now go back to bed!" The girls ran off. Rainbow looked at Applejack again.
"I love you Jackie," Rainbow winked. Applejack went red but still smiled. She cuddled up next to her again.
"Ah love you too, now sleep," Applejack pushed Rainbow down until the two both fell asleep again.
~———~