Late, long coach ride

~———~
The school are going to somewhere outside the country for a school trip. Only downside, they were going by coach which would take at the least 3 hours.

"So, where do you guys wanna go first when we get there?" Rainbow asked, turning around to face the others, other then Applejack who was sitting next to her. Twilight, who was next to Pinkie Pie, had her headphones in while reading a book. Fluttershy was asleep on Rarity's shoulder. And, well the only one who was paying attention other then was Sunset, who was sitting next to Curly Winds who had Wizkid sat on his lap.
"Hm... I was thinking about going to see Lake Nirva. Ohh or this apple tree thing AJ was telling me about!" Sunset suggested. Rainbow liked the idea more then an art gallery or a museum.
"Ah'm surprised that ya remembered that," Applejack laughed. "It's was like, last month I told ya that." Sunset smiled in response.
"Oh I think there's a few skate parks down there! I kinda wanna go to one of them," Rainbow said, sounding genuinely excited.
"I mean, I bought ma skateboard but ah have no clue how to ride it," Applejack smiled. Rainbow put her arm around Applejack, causing the cowgirl to blush slightly.
"Don't worry, I'll be there," Rainbow said, smirking. Applejack smiled before elbowing Rainbow in the side.
"Ya better be," she chuckled. Rainbow gave a small smirk before flicking Applejack in the forehead.
"Ow! Ya little-" Applejack was saying but Luna cut her off.
"Everyone it will be getting dark soon, hopefully you all brought something comfortable like blankets and pillows. If you do not, you may come and get some from the front now!" she said quite cheerfully before turning back around. Rainbow chucked before getting up to get a blanket and a pillow.

It was now night. Rainbow and Applejack couldn't sleep, unlike everyone else who were sound asleep.
"So, when are we tellin' everyone about, well, y'know, us?" Applejack whispered, cuddling up to Rainbow. Rainbow stared into the darkness for a moment. She couldn't think about how they might react considering how her family reacted. (A/N: in short, they still see her as their child just don't support her which ig contradicts the show but whatever)
"I don't know yet..." her voice came out low, even her normal cockiness was gone. "Y'know how my family reacted..." Applejack went silent before pulling Rainbows face to hers.
"Darlin', are ya forgettin' that our whole group is queer?" she laughed, still whispering. Rainbow was slightly taken aback by not only the contact, but the words Applejack just said. She smiled slightly.
"I know.. Just.. I'm still worried," Rainbow whispered. Applejack planted a small kiss on the lips before replying.
"Ah get that, but ya have nothin' to worry about. Now, what happened to the fearless Rainbow Dash ah know?" she teased. Rainbow chucked and the two shared a kiss before parting and going to sleep.
~———~
Writing fanfic in the car in the middle of the night because it had been like 2 hours already of just sitting in the car: