Chapter VI - Weretigers.

In a room surrounded by darkness and water droplets dripping one by one echoed throughout the room. Atsushi was then brought to Mori's basement accompanied by bodyguards that are also a skilled user.

Atsushi kneeled with both hands tied behind his back.

Atsushi's POV:

"Where is it?" Mori walked closer towards me.

"Where's what?" I asked innocently when I clearly knew what he was pointing out.

"You know what it is. Don't make me repeat myself, darling." Mori replied, but in a tone deeper than before.

"I..I can't tell you. Just kill me. I'm prepared to die anyways." I surrendered.

"Weretiger my dear, I can't kill you now...I have to gain some information from you..Looking back, Akutagawa's first mission was to be friends, no specifically best friends with you. Bestest friends with connection strong enough to completely trust each other. He was assigned to assassinate and get the secrets of Weretigers. But guess what? God has it's own plans. He ended up falling in love with you instead. How ridiculous is this?" Mori laughed while clapping his hands as if he's currently watching his favorite performance.

I was stunned. Part of me refuses to believe and I was left speechless. But then, part of me still believe in Akutagawa.

I chuckled. "And? What am I suppose to reply?"

Well well, that sure didn't end well. I made Mori pissed. He's definitely not satisfied with my response.

"Darling, you sure know how to test someone's anger, don't you?" Mori walked to a cabinet in the corner of the room and took out a book with dark red cover. I opened my eyes wide. Unable to believe what I just saw.

It's the Book of the Ancient Weretigers.

Hello guys, It's me and yes I'm not sure whether i'll be continuing this but there is a high chance that i'll make another fanfiction of Akutagawa x Atusushi and might be abandoning this one. Make sure to follow me so that you can be alarmed when there's a new fanfiction coming.