Disclaimers and A/N

This story will have a shit ton of cursing, definitely no sarcasm whatsoever ever, sexual innuendos (wink wink), spicy scenes 🌶, violence (pow pow), and overall chaos 🌪.

But seriously. There will be explicit language, sexual references and scenes, violence, and mentions of most types of trauma.

Braydon is not a good guy. He's not toxic, but he's definitely not a good guy. He is violent, cold, rude, stubborn, and bossy. However, he doesn't know how to healthily love someone in a romantic way. Since it's a dual POV book, you'll get to see the dark side of him as well.

Harley is a good person, but she is not naive or pure. She doesn't cuss, but that doesn't mean she minds others cussing. She is very big on not realizing how fucking awesome she is and that is annoying (believe me I know) but it's a part of the character development. She is a badass and doesn't even know. Yet.

Now, the prologue is a teaser more than anything. Stuff like it will happen, but not that exactly. It will not get to that part of the book for a hot minute so there will be a lot of introductory type of things. I think you need to see their day to day lives before anything else.

I'm open to HEALTHY and POSITIVELY DELIVERED feedback and/or criticism. However, if someone has already commented, don't do it twice. Please, don't be that person.

I love seeing comments and votes. I will leave comments on some things because I'm personally invested and I like to kinda put what I would comment if it was someone else's book. So don't mind me.

I'm actually writing this in book form so bear with me with the transition. One chapter in my google doc is about two or three for Wattpad. They alternate POV's with evens and odds so I'll just put which POV.

Please, please, please, please don't plagiarize this book. I love my writing so much and will stop sharing my book if that happens and I love sharing it. If there are any similar plot and/or characters in another book, please let me know so I can see if it's a coincidence or not. I'd really appreciate it.

As for the updates, I'm on no schedule whatsoever. I try to update as much as I can. I have quite a bit written, but I don't want to give it to you all at once and end up making you wait a month. That's not nice.

Those of you who read all this, you're fucking awesome. Hope you enjoy this story and have a nice day.

Love, Sarri