Episode 2: Light

Previously:

Skye: This is it guys, three months of no school!

Sheldon: Your mother and I are going on a week-long vacation.

Then the Rangers became surprised.

Rangers: Really!?!

Marshall: Uhhhhh... guys?

Chase: What?

Marshall: Why doesn't sky changing surprise me?

Mayor Goodway: Hello, New Adventure Bay. We're sorry to interrupt your television watching, but this is kinda urgent... the sky is all dark and spooky...

Sir Shadow: You can call me, Shadow, Sir Shadow... You six will now have to deal with me!

Shadow Fiend: You six have a real death wish.

Rubble: Uh... is anyone going to tell me what just happened?

Sweetie: Some first day of summer.

Sir Shadow: My children, your goals have been given to you. Break the chains and set the hearts free.

Lady Light: How long until they think twice about what they wish?

Story:

In New Adventure Bay, the Rangers were searching through Rainbow Knight texts to find out more about Sir Shadow, but were unsuccessful because none of the texts Sheldon and Lucy-Grace have in the house didn't contain any useful knowledge. Eventually, they became frustrated.

Marshall: Ugh! I'm sick of this! I was excited for summer because I didn't want to study!

Rubble: Me too!

Sweetie: I'm with them!

Chase: Come on, guys. It's not studying. It's more like searching up something new to learn.

Marshall: That's a synonym!

Skye: Chase is right. We have to know more about what we're dealing with here.

Everest: Yeah. That Sir Shadow guy was really tough. It's like fighting a black and purple version of Sheldark.

Sweetie: We may have fought Sheldark many times, but I don't wanna face that guy again.

Rubble: Why not, Sweets?

Sweetie: That power, when I touched it, it was horrible, more horrible than Rainbow Darkness! I never knew that was such a power is worse than that!

Everest: I agree, and I think we all know that we're not gonna find anything useful in this mess of history books. That Shadow Fiend said that Sir Shadow and this Lady Light are a highly kept secret from the universe.

Chase: True, but there's gotta be something in here that might give us a clue or something.

Then the Rangers kept searching the books to find anything useful until Rubble found something.

Rubble: I found something!

Then the other Rangers came over to see what Rubble has found.

Marshall: Rubble, what did you find!?!

Rubble: It says that Rainbow Energy can be synthesis into an elixir that can cure every known disease in the universe. Not only that, but it tastes delicious, unlike regular medicine. I wonder how it will taste when mixed in with cookies?