WAITING FOR THAT MIRACLE pt2

"Morning Isabella"

"Morning Mari"

"Morning Mira"

"Wassup Mari"

"Morning Tía Julietta"

"Good morning Mariposa"

"Good morning Abuela"

"Good morning Mariposa"

"Hi Luisa"

"Hey Mariposa"

"Good morning Seño Bruno"

"Morning kid and call me Tio"

"Morning Señora Pepa"

"Morning Mariposa"

"Hey Antonio"

"Hola Mariposa"

"Hi cami-wow!"

"Hey Mariposa I decided to take your advice and actually try it"

"And how's it been?"

"Mama, Dolores and Antonio don't mind. Isa, Mirabel and Luisa said that they need a picture later. Papa, tía Julietta and tio Bruno say that I look nice with my hair up and Tio Augustine asked me where he could get a band for Mirabel"

"How about Abuela?"

"I haven't seen her yet. So how you doing this fine mor-"

"CAMILO!" We turn to the staircase and see Abuela coming down towards Camilo she stops right in front of him. His head went down Abuela raised her hand and I stared at what happened next with tears in my eyes.

"Ay mijo you look so cute" she said holding Camilo's face in her hand making him make his mouth like a fish.

.

.

.

.
"Tía Julietta. The Empanda is ready"

"Okay check the rice"

"It's ready as well"

"The soup!"

"Needs more salt"

"It's in the left cabinet"

"The time is eleven am"

"One hour is enough"
I turn around with some baskets in my hand and bumb into someone. I look up

"Camilo?, Why, where, what are you doing here?"

"Let me help you I'm done with my chores"

"You're done already?"

"Yeah. You surprised?"

"Did you babysit José today?" I say handing him some baskets I am taking to the food stand at the fountain Square

"Yeah for like one hour. He and his mom had something to do later. Turns out today's his dad's birthday and they are having a picnic"

"Oh that's nice. I'm happy that they are spending more time together"

"Yeah the kids that we babysitted before really missed you. Javier nearly cried"

"What. You should have come get me"

"Nah I handled it" we got to fountain Square and everyone was busy decorating and setting up their stands we stop at the food stand I enter and begin to set up. Camilo gives me the basket that he was holding I take it from him and find out it's light I open it half of the arepas have gone missing.

"Camilo I think- CAMILO!"
I look up to see Camilo stuffing arepas in his mouth. I shake my head and dropped the basket in the stand.

"So you done?" He says still eating the arepas