The Party!

Sulli's POV
It was 7:45 and the party starts soon Krisyten was taking me because she said I needed a break from all the stress exams and work and I been to this school, for 2 months now and I'm staring to fit in more. But there is just one thing why does Minho so mysterious and his friends and that girl. They are nice to me and I'm really close to Taemin every since we meet we became the best of friends. Taemin was going to introduce me to his band call SHINee, I heard one song from them called Hello.
Couple minutes later............. I heard a knock at my door and it was Krisyten and Taemin picking me up. When we got to the party the whole school was there it was just insane.
Taemin's POV
Sulli looked beautiful tonight I feel like Im getting feelings for her but Idk what it is about her but she just makes me feel alive. I seen my friends and I took Sulli to see them. Hey guys I called them. What's up Taemin said Key. Who's this sexy lady you have with you said Jonghyun. Her name is Sulli and she just transfer here two months ago. Ohhhhh hey I'm bling bling Jonghyun. I'm leader Onew. I'm rapper Key. We have another member but he isn't here yet, he will be here in 5mins so you will get to meet him soon. So you wanna go dance I ask them. YEAH!!! They screamed.
Sulli's POV
I was dancing with the boys and Krisyten haveing a good time When the music changed it was SHINee song call Lucifer came on they were dancing to there dance to it. Then a rap came on and his voice was amazing like I could just play it all the time. When the song ended we went to a table and decided to eat and talk. When we were talking Minho came up to the table and sat with us and I got confused. Then Taemin said this is are rapper Minho the other member of SHINee. Then I was frozen he was the amazing rapper that did the rapper!?