Taemin's Background

What is up my sexy people, sorry its been awhile I updated. I couldn't think of a chapter to do so I went back and read the last chapter and I got the idea so here we go.

Taemin's POV
As I was driving home to get a shower so me and Sulli could hangout and watch a movie. As I was in my thoughts I hear my phone ring it, was my dad.

On the phone
T:Hello
D:Hello son, how are you?
T:Good and you?
D:I was just wondering if you would join me for lunch today?
T:I can't tonight, I'm hanging with my friend Sulli tonight.
D:Come on hang out with you best dad in the world.
T:No, you only call me because I am a singer and in a group with a band that's popular. And another thing your not my best friend.

Hangs up...
I hate him so much. I hate hate hate him.

Flashback
Taemin I want you to follow your dreams and never let anyone tell you to change or be different. I love you more than you can imagine and never forget that. Those are the last words I heard from my sister and mom, before they left me with my dad. Don't listen to them, they never Loved you.

Two years later
Dad why don't you love me or even try to talk to me, or be like any father would do with there son. Because you are a nobody to me all you do is dance and sing. You are not my son, don't even call me you dad. When you are 18 and gone, I will not care, what you become of.

End of flashback
Tears treaming down my face. That man said not to call him my father but, no matter what I will always Love him, and never believe in what he says.

Taemin's Father's POV
I know I was a horrible person and dad to him. I want to make things right with my son, but he won't listen to me, call me, text me or even see me or do anything to talk to me.

No dip Sherlock Holmes lol. What is up my sexy people, miande for not updating in awhile or my imagine, I am still accepting request for it so hit me up or whatever. This is something I thought would be different and a change up, and I thought let's see what Taemin's life/background is. So there it is my poor baby Taemin this MADE me SAD. Lol so I will try to update more but school is starting back up and its going to be rough so I will try but for now enjoy. Love you L.A.