All of this love and likes

Sulli's POV
As I looked up at the person who kissed her, her eyes widened like never before. ONEW WHAT THE FU....... Shhhh before people see us as he covered your mouth. Sulli I like you okay, when I first saw you I thought it was love at first sight. When you first came to this school I was heart struck, the day you got pushed I was coming to help you but our mankae Taemin helped you, so I stand my ground.

Taemin's POV
As I was looking for Sulli so I could take her home I look in the corner seeing Onew kissing her. My heart was broken and I just walked away to get a drink.

Minho's POV
As I seen Taemin looking at Sulli getting kissed my Onew, I started to feel funny inside but couldn't explain it. Oppa you wanna head home as Lydea grabbed my hand and dragged me out the party.
Sulli's POV
O....O...Onew I don't know what to say about this, he interrupted saying I will give you sometime, no rush just tell me when you are ready. As he walks away leaveing her alone still in shock. So I decided to look for Taemin, it's been 15 minutes now and I couldn't find him. As I was still looking, I looked over at the bar and seen a drunk Taemin on his last shot. Taemin are you okay, he starts to say random things like will you get me some chicken, I want a toy house. Taemin it's time to go home, I didn't want to take him to his house because he could do something cray, so I take him to my house.
Drive home
As we are driving Taemin started to throw up in the back, so I had to keep my head forward so I wouldn't throw up. As we pulled in my drive way I get out the car to grab Taemin to bring him in the house.

As we walk in the house, I layed him on the couch and took care of him like I use to do for my mom when she was sick. My parents are on a business trip in Paris and won't be back till June 25th. So I'm home for 3 months Yay. As I was watch Taemin sleeping, my phone began to ring I looked at it and it was my mom calling.

On the phone
S. Hello
M. Hey sweetie how are you?
S. Good how are you guys doing?
M. Good we just miss you, what are you doing?
S. I miss you to nothing just watching my friend Taemin. There was a party for the end of the exams and they had a huge party, and he had too many drinks and I just brought him here so he wouldn't hurt himself.
M. Ohhhhh my baby is growing up so fast. Haveing so much fun okay no funny business young lady.
S. I know mom we are off from school for 5 days because there was a issue at the school and no one knows what happen.
M. Okay do you need anything money, tolietrys or anything?
S. Ehh Idk I will call if I do.
M. Okay I love you.
S. I love you too sleep well and be safe.
M. You too bye Sweet Dreams.
So. Bye mom

End of phone call (we already know this but Ehh)

As I looked at Taemin I felt his hand grab me and pull me into him, he is sleeping still. As I try to get loose he wouldn't let go so I just stayed in the position and feel asleep.

Wow I wonder what happens next Ohhhhh, imagine bts still accepting request. I will update soon love you guys L.A.