Part 8

"No chris you dont understand. He got punched by someone for me!" I say whisper shouting to him

"Woah he definitely loves you" he jokes.

"Shush he has a honeymoon planned too. One bed. One room. Not even funny" i groan.

"Awh make sure you use protection. Cant be having babies with a man you hate" he smirks.

"I will never have sex with that man" i say looking right at him.

"What man?" I hear Robert ask.

I jumped a little at the moment and i gave him a dirty look.

"You" chris says.

"Oh my heart is so broken. Im going to sit in my room for a month and cry" he says holding his heart.

"Twat" i mutter under my breath.

"Say it louder darling. I don't care what you say to me" he says.

"This is the cutest romance story i have ever watched" chris says.

We both look at him with daggers and he puts both his hands up.

"Maisie come with me" Robert says stirnly

"Why?" I ask.

"Just listen. You are in work now not outside of work" he says.

I roll my eyes and i follow him to the office. When he sees his dad on the bottom floor he rushes me a little. He pushes me into the office and closes the door.

"Straddle me and kiss me like the world depends on it baby" he says.

"No" i say

"Look. You said you would help me in this fake relationship. Now do it" he says sitting down.

"Why though nobody is here?" I ask.

"My dad is on his way up. We ain't really making it believable that we are together so if he walks in on us it shows something don't it" he says.

"Fine. This once but im never doing this again" i snap.

"Just shut up and kiss me" he says.

I had butterflies from those words. Why does this keep happening. I ignored them and i walked over to him. I lifted my leg over and straddled him. I could hear the handle of the door lifting so I quickly latched my lips onto his and kissed him so hard. I grinded a little against him on accident and he groans. It turned me on a little i had to admit. I hear the door opening and we hear two gasps.

I quickly turn around and robbie and elsie was stood there.

"Is this the wrong time?" Robbie asks.

"No. Sorry" i say climbing off Robert.

"No you can stay. We wanted to talk about the wedding" elsie says.

Robert pulls me back down onto his lap and i feel that he was hard. Did i do that? Woah.

"What about the wedding?" Robert asks.

"Well" elsie says while they both sit down. "Who is coming to the actual wedding?" She asks.

"Family and close friends of both of us" Robert answers.

"And the after party?" Robbie asks.

"Still the same but more people. Work colleagues and more" Robert says.

"Okay. Well its in two and a half weeks time. Is everything sorted. Did you get a dress mais?" Elsie asks.

"Shit no. I was supposed to do that one day with my mother. We got so busy doing other things i forgot" i say.