Part 49

It was now our 7th day in disney. I have to admit it has been amazing. The kids have loved it and so have the adults. Yesterday we were on the beach all day as it was boiling and we were on there for hours. Today though we are at the hotels waterpark. Its only us and a few other people using it. The kids were playing in the water. Blake and scarlett were talking while ryan Robert and chris were in the pool talking. I didn't really feel great. Its boiling out here but now and again i feel like i could wrap myself up into a blanket. Im laying on the lounger reading a book. I was looking at the words and they were all blury so i put it down and put my sunglasses on.

"We are joining the boys. Wanna come?" Blake asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No its okay. Go ahead im just gonna chill here" i smile.

"Suit yourself" blake says and walks off with scarlett.

Roberts pov*

I was talking to the boys in the pool but all my mind was on was Maisie. She woke up this morning and didn't look too good but I didn't say anything. She has played with the kids earlier but that was two hours ago. Ever since she hasn't moved from the lounger. She has been reading but putting her book down all the time.

Blake and scarlet walked over to her and said something but she replied and they waked off and now they were joining us here.

"Hello girls" ryan says.

"Hey hun" blake says wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Maisie is being boring and she doesn't want to move" scarlett says.

"Maybe theres a reason. Robert you haven't been eyeing up other woman have you?" Chris asks with a smirk.

"No. I dont think she is feeling one hundred percent. She doesn't look it either" i reply looking at her.

She has now pulled the towel over herself and wrapped her body in it and laid on her side.

"She does look a little pale" ryan says.

"Daddy!" I hear judes voice.

Him and all the kids rush into the pool and they splash us. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Maisie though.

"I will be back now" i say.

I swim to the steps and i get out. I walk towards maisie and sit on the lounger next to her as it was a double lounger.

"Honey?" I ask.

No answer.

I take her glasses off and she was half asleep.

"Are you okay?" I ask pushing her hair away from her eyes.

"I feel like im dying" she says gaining a little chuckle from me but i do stop when she looks at me serious.

"Whats the matter?" I ask feeling her forehead.

"I feel rough rob. Im freezing yet its like 40 degrees. I feel too weak and tired to do anything and i feel as if im going to faint and also my head is pounding" she says pulling the towel over her head.

"Sweetheart maybe you should go for a nap" i say smoothing her hand.

"I feel like im ruining it for them all then though" she says.

"Honey dont be silly. There was only the waterpark planned for today anyway" i say.

"Im sorry" she whispers.

She sits up and stands up on her legs. She looked very wobbly so i hooked her arm under mine for support.

"Can you lot keep an eye on jude" i shout to the others