chapter 2

The bell rang and all of the students ran for the door. And just as atsushi got to the door he heard a voice.

" Nakajima. " It was his teacher, dazai. He instantly started to panic, again. Was it because of in the library the day before? What did he do?

He dismissed his thoughts and stood by the teachers desk in the front of the room, anticipating what would happen. For all he knew dazai could be flirting with him or something, not that atsushi would have minded. Heck he would have loved it.

" You've seen distracted. Is there something wrong? If there's anything I can do to that you'll focus in my class then please let me know. " of course that's what it was.' Why get your hopes up, he's a teacher there's no way he would care about you for any other reason. ' thoughts raced through his head. He didn't even realize he bad zoned out until be heard a voice and jumped back seeing dazai's face inches away from his.

" Hellooo? Are you listening to me nakajima-kun?~ "

" Y-yes I am! "

" You seem like you can't keep your eyes off of me lately. Is there something you need? Or should I say something you desire?~ "

" W-whats that supposed to mean?! "

Atsushi stepped back and Dazai stepped closer. Still keeping a gab between them. It's not like dazai Is gonna kiss a random student, without consent at least. Bc cool guys get consent😎.

" No ones around, if there's something you have on your mind feel free to say it. "

Atsushi couldn't take it anymore. He felt like his legs where going to give up on him any second and his face was already more red than he knew was humanly possible. He grabbed dazai by the collar of his shirt and merged their lips. Atsushi moaned into the kiss as he was pushed against the wall

I'M SORRY IDK HOW TO WRITEEEEE. sorry I havnt been writing my random mediocre crap school started to I don't normally have much time. Once again I'm sorry I'll make longer chapters soon 😭