Yamato Sinks Beneath Aquarius's Waves

This chapter was modified and extended on the 30th of April 2023. The writing style may be more or less different to reflect the change seen in later chapters.

Note: This Chapter is still being edited, and more updates are going to be added throughout the following days, while this is going on, let me know, as always, of any changes I could make.

May 19th, 2023: A few more edits have been done, will begin editing later chapters soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, the things held close to us, must be surrendered to the tides of fate to truly bring upon salvation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Cosmos were countless stars of boundless origin. Fading far as the bygones of a tunnel, to the spectral classes the blossomed and raged against the silence.

Within that cosmos were endless phenomena, tidal and eddies of the expansive trailing universes, far beyond than the naked eye could see, conjoined, and stretched into a far lawless realm, of great magnitudes of swirls.

Planets orbit the countless stars, the stars are wedged within systems, and those systems are forever bound to the galaxies.

There, within those cosmos was a planet, of blue and green, orbiting one such star, either yellow, or the mixed yolk of radiance depending whom was asked.

There it was known by many names, from since the ancient inception, to the pinnacle of the uprising.

Gaia.

Tellus.

Bhumi.

Terraria.

Terra.

But, none had ever survived the testament as one name.

Earth.

Earth was, a planet of uniqueness, of emotion, of where humankind resided.

Emotion was something else beyond the comprehensibility of thought.

And yet, it fuelled a serenity of thinking of the great beyond.

Above was space, and below were the hardened ground of rock and magma.

In space lied a small speck, hard to see in the great backdrop of the blue danubes.

What lies in space was a ship that fared the stars, speckled with crew.

What lies was a space battleship, draped with a red waterline, and a dark coating of its frame, with 5 guns, 3 large and 2 small, and a bridge of a towering screen, it's name coated on near a set of 2 catapults, coated up by soot, and sanded down to a barely recognizable form of outlines.

Yamato

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------