01

I sighed heavily from exhaustion as my feet were killing me with these black heels, I was wearing

I sighed heavily from exhaustion as my feet were killing me with these black heels, I was wearing. I had a rag in my right hand as I started wiping the unoccupied tables.

I knew my curly hair was frizzy as my hair grew over the summer to my hips. It was harder to maintain and do as my arms would hurt every day. My forehead was covered in a thin layer of sweat as I hated feeling tired. 

It was quite hot since sometimes the conditioner wouldn't work. And my boss never really liked my tattoos. I had quite a few but he always told me to cover it. I had to put concealer on a few parts of my arms since he thinks that tattoos are a way of giving your life away to the devil.

"This shitty job," I mumbled and complained to myself.

I had the ugliest uniform ever. A dark red collar dress with buttons on the top of my chest. Knee length. I black pumps and always had to keep my hair out. 

I've been here from 8 am-7 pm. I noticed I'd been cleaning the same table for the past 5 minutes as it was spotlessly clean. I could almost see my reflection.

I looked at an old clock hanging on the wall as it hit. '7 pm.' I smiled happily as it was 24 hours except Sundays.

I walked to the back and grabbed a ticket to clock out I punched my card and hung it on a rack. I heard the 'employees' door' open as I saw the next person do their shift after mine. I was so relieved that I could go home, order pizza and soak in a bath. I grabbed my small purse as I don't carry a lot of things. I opened my purse and I saw my wallet, I.D., bus card, and feminine products. I placed my phone in my purse as I waved goodbye to the female who started doing her shift.

I walked outside and placed a hair clip to hold my hair in place as I felt an immediate chill go through my legs and arms.

I rubbed my arms as I noticed a change in the temperature outside recently.

"Shit, it's freezing," I said to myself as I started walking to my bus station. At least it was better outside than at the diner...

"Please no! I have a wife and kids! I'll pay you back!" A man said as I heard 2 men talking getting louder as I kept walking. I was always nosey ever since I was little as I heard the noise coming from an alleyway.
peeked in the Alleyway as my eyes widened. "Please I will pay you back in full cash!" An older, quite larger man, probably in his late 50's. He was on his knees begging to a man.

My eyes were fixated on the tall man. I noticed his trimmed brown hair; he was wearing a black suit and I saw something poking out of his pants. Is that his dick? It's not that big. I told myself.

Aaliyah..if you don't keep walking and mind your business...

Oh my God does he get hard seeing a man on his knees?! As I thought wrong. The tall man rolled up his sleeves as I saw his tattoos, I furrowed my eyebrows as I was listening to 2 men's altercations. 'What is wrong with you Aaliyah just keep walking.' I thought.