14

I surprisingly woke up early. I looked at the time astride, looking for my phone. It was left at my apartment as I sighed. The sun wasn't even up yet as I looked at the bedside. The digital alarm clock. It was 9 am as I yawned while walking out of my room.

I walked down the stairs and I saw all of Valeñtino's housekeeping were running around everywhere. "What's going on?" I asked one of Valeñtino's butlers. "It's Mr. Valeñtino's birthday." He said as he continued to work.

I raised my eyebrows as I bit my lip. I wanted to get him something at least. I walked threw the arch as I entered the living room. Valeñtino had a lot of cars but only used the white Ferrari. He randomly leaves carers keys everywhere.

I found a random car key as I ran upstairs and went to my room. Slipping on some black leggings and a hoodie. I threw the hood over my head as I put on some slippers  I quickly ran outside.

I opened his garage as the big metal garage opened. It made a squeaky noise as I looked at his different colored cars parked in a line. I saw a logo on the car keys as I got in the car. The seat was back a bit as I adjusted it. The koenigsegg agera R stood out. Especially since I'm driving it.

I started the car when the car had a sudden roar came from it. I crossed my fingers and prayed it didn't wake up Valeñtino. I started driving out of the garage as the door automatically closed. I soon pulled oof ut his driveway.

~

I was at the mall at it was 9 in the morning. Surprisingly it just opened so it wasn't that crowded. I thankfully got my phone on my way here. It was hard shopping for a man who had everything.

I walked around if I was lost. I saw an expensive jewelry store. I saw the place made Custom-made items. He had everything. I would hate to get him something he already has.

I groaned and headed in the other direction when I saw a particular store.

I wandered inside, This store screamed money. Something caught my attention as it was two matching diamond rings. It looked cringy for me to buy but I couldn't think of anything. I saw his closet when we had sex. He had everything. From belts, rings, chains etcetera.

I had no choice. I walked up to the counter and as I pointed to the matching diamond rings. The shopkeeper took it out of the glass case. She placed it on the counter and smiled.

"How much are the rings?" She smiled cheekily. "5,000$." My eyebrows shot up,  and I finally sighed and gave in. pulling out my phone. I had to draw some money from my savings account. Even though I promised myself not to. The rings were basic diamond rings they glistened in the light.