Chapter 3: Broken Bonds

*Recap*

Tsunade Arrived at Naruto's Room Door As she Took a Deep Breath Before Knocking Two Times at the Door. She knocked two More Times only to Recieve Nothing As She Started to Get Pissed But before she could do Anything the Room Door Opened to Show Naruto who had Nothing but his Boxers Causing her to Drool And a Cause a Trickle of Blood to Flow Down her Nose.

"What Is It Tsunade, Do You need Something?"Asked Naruto In Confusion As She Snapped out of her Trance And Nodded Making him Sigh Before he let her In.

*Scene Change: Inside Naruto's Room*

"So Tsunade what Do You want?" Asked Naruto as He Saw Tsunade bit down On her lip Before she Began To Speak.

"Naruto...Do You hate Me?" Said Tsunade Nervously As Naruto only Raised an Eyebrow Looking towards her.

"And why Do You Say That?" Responded Naruto As She Clentched her Fist and Looked At the Ground

"It's Because of What I Let Happen, It's My Fault that You Were Sent to the Blood Prison. I-It's My Fault that I was Over-ruled by Those Greed Bastards" Said Tsunade with a Choked Sob As Naruto stared at her For a While before Walking over towards her.

Tsunade thought that he was Going to hit her So Instead of fighting back She Closed her Eyes Waiting for the Strike to Come But It Never Came. She felt Something Soft press Against her Lips Which felt like Electricity Was sent through her Body As she Open her Eyes to See that Naruto Giving Had his Lips Pressed Against hers. Naruto broke The Kiss As they Both Were Panting, She Felt Heat Rush up to her Face As she Blushed Furiously. Naruto Layed a Hand on Side of her Cheek and Spoke Softly, A Side that he Promised to Never show To Anyone who Wronged Him.

"Don't Cry, I Hate When Angels Like You Cry. It Ruins You're Gorgeous Smile" Said Naruto with a Small Smile As Tsunade felt her Heart Pound Harder Into her Chest.

Naruto Went In for Another Kiss As Tsunade Softly Pushed him Away Before Speaking with Tears Down her Face.

"Naruto We Can't I-I'm To old for you, What Will Everyone Say" Said Tsunade Tears Leaking from her Eyes As Naruto Looked In Confusion Before speaking.

"Tsunade Drop You're Genjutsu, Trust Me" Said Naruto As She Looked at him like he was Crazy Before She Could Speak Naruto Pecked her On the Lips.

"I Promise you, Drop You're Genjutsu" Said Naruto Seriously As She Sighed Heavily Before She Put her fingers In the Ram Seal and Called out 'Release'

Tsunade Squeezed her Eyes Shut, Waiting to Hear the Disgusting Remarks About her Appearence As she Only Got a Kiss on the Forehead, She Slowly Opened her Eyes only to See a Mirror Which Still held her Reflection.

"There, You Still look like the Same Beautiful Women when I First Met You" Said Naruto As Tears Went to her Lovely Honey colored Eyes.

"B-But how?, I Still look like I Did In my Twenties?" Asked Tsunade Confused As Naruto only Chuckled.

"Due to you're Uzumaki heritage from You're Grandmother, The Uzumaki Clan Is Given a Longevity life Span Which Would make You look Younger than you Really Are" Stated Naruto As Her Eyes Began to Widen.

"D-Does that Mean" She Started As Naruto Seemed to Know what She was Thinking And Finished It For her. "Yes, That Mean that You Could Have Children" He Said As She Started to Cry Tears of Joy, She Could be a Mother.

Naruto wiped her tears Away As they Both Stared at Each-other For a While Before Naruto Moved In Capturing her Lips, Naruto gently Layed her Down on the Bed As he Interlocked their Fingers together And Pulled her Hands Above her Head While the two Were In a Passionate Makeout Session.