001.

Your eyes snap open from what felt like a nightmare.

"Wahh!!"

You reach your hand out to block out the blinding light, only to see a tiny hand in front of you.

"Is (f/n) here yet, Yuta?" A feminine voice laced with a lovesick tone asked her 6-year-old son, who stood next to his newborn sister.

"He won't be here mom.-"

The boy smiled touching the newborn infant's cheek, oh how he long for a sibling in this gloomy family.

"-He said he has a meeting today, remember?"

His father is one of the founders of a food chain company, while his mother is a famous model with great influence in the said industry. But due to falling in love with (f/n), she chose to abandon everything behind and marry (f/n). (F/n) took advantage of that fact and use her influence to further expand his business.

The doctor walk closer to (m/n) and asked "ma'am, what would you like to name her?" The woman smiled at her daughter and said

"(y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

(F/n) and (m/n) was anything but a parent. (m/n) was addicted to getting (f/n) attention, while (f/n) ignore her and chose to play around with other women. Leaving their children aside, letting them fend for themselves. Later on, Yuta, your blood-related brother got involved with gang matter, even tho he annoys you every now and then, he still tries his best to take care of you.

A few years passes, (m/n) starts getting into drugs, letting her hallucinate in her own fantasy. (f/n) start getting abusive due to stress and his falling company. he would away the chance to hit and kid his kids. during one of his hitting sessions, he when as far as to whip you in the back. that cause you to have a big scar in the back. 

later on, (m/n) died due to drug overdose. during her funeral, not a single tear was shed. they only stare at her rotting body. she was never the mother her children wanted nor the wife (f/n) dreams of. she was only a tool for money and fame. if only she had given her love to her children or even a bit, but of course, it all went to her cold husband.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

stepping into the gloomy house after a fight, Yuta hears cries and screams from the kitchen. he knew from the bottom of his heart that it was his sister's voice. His blood boils having to see (f/n) hitting his precious sister every time. 

"GET AWAY FROM (Y/N), YOU FUCKING SHIT!"

He rushes to his sister's side, pulling her wounded body away from (f/n). he hugs her tightly close to him as garb the nearby knife and points it at (f/n). "don't come near us, you bastard!" he threatens. 

(f/n) scoff "or what?". His face showed no remorse for what he had done. he walks closer to the two of you and opens up his hand. "(y/n)~ be a good girl and come to daddy."

Your scrunch your face up with disgust. "ew..." you muttered. This man has been abusing you since you were young. so, to get back at him you began stealing his money little by little. even tho he has a handsome face, his attitude was the exact opposite.  

"I told you to stay away didn't I?" Yuta reminds the unphased man who violently grabs Yuta by the collar and pulls him away, knocking down the knife block in the process. "shut up would ya."

(f/n) crouch down to your eyes level, he stares at you for a second, he cups your face with one of his hands. while he focuses on your face, your reach your hand out to the floor to grab a knife that has been dropped "You're actually pretty cute, 'wonder how much I can make if I sell you one of my friends?" 

That was the last straw that snap the sibling. In no mercy, two knives were dug straight into (f/n) body, one was in his neck while the other was right in his head. (f/n) died that very moment.

"(y/n)." you 'hm?' to your brother.

−−−−−−−−−−⋋Yuta (L/n)⋌−−−−−−−−−−

 −−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

(he'll get a glow up soon dw <3)

"Pack your stuff, we're burning this house down." you just do as he said since you were planning to leave this house anyways. you went up to your room and grab the a suitcase from your room. You put only a few clothes in, keeping some space to put the money you have stolen from (f/n) in. you zip everything up and went down to find your brother pouring a large amount of alcohol onto (f/n) body and around the kitchen. He went up as he told you to wait.

You noticed that the knives in (f/n) body were not there anymore. Your brother must had pull them out. Ever since you were reborn into this world, the only person by your side was Yuta. He would always treat your wound when you got hurt, and you do the same to him. 

Hearing foot steps from the stairs, you turn your head to see Yuta with his backpack slung behind his shoulder. He sees you staring and sends his silly simile. You return the simile. 

"let's get out of this rotten hell, shall we?"  

"yeah."

Walking out of the house that they once called home, Yuta throws a sparked lighter behind. they make their way to Yuta's motorcycle which is nicely parked in front of the house. They hop onto the bike and make their way to anywhere but that house. To start a new life.