The beginning

It's the first day of school and you wear something that you think is cute and you like it. You walk in to school and see everyone wearing the same thing. All have Calvin Klein bags and fancy sandals. You on the other hand are wear a dress and flip flops with a book bag. Girls that used to be your best friends now are looking at you like they don't want to talk to you because you look like a child with your outfit. Girls pass you and start laughing. You feel bad but you don't care so much because you like how you look so it doesn't bother you.

At lunch you see your best friends at a table sitting and eating and laughing so you go over to sit with them, and they tell you that the seat you're about to sit in is taken and that there is no room. You don't think of it as a bad thing until the end of lunch sitting alone and you still don't see anyone in the seat that apparently was taken. You let it go because you don't want to start a scene. After school you're on the school bus and go and try to sit with your best friend and she looks at you with a gross look on her face. She has the nerve to tell you that your outfit is ugly and if you don't get a Calvin Klein bag that you two can't be friends. The whole ride home you see her talking and laughing with Cindy Mcdogle. You get really upset and go home and cry yourself to sleep.